Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
70gto

WTS 2006 Chevy Monte Carlo 63,500 ,miles

12 posts in this topic

Gauging interest on my 2006 Monte Carlo Burgundy with Charcoal interior ultra low miles, 63,500 and change. She  runs really really strong with lots of power, shifts smoothly. Power sunroof, lt version. front wheel drive actually very good in the snow. drives like new because it practically is. I have known this car from new. it belonged to an older female neighbor of mine who drove it to work and back. new battery, newer exhaust, newer tires practically new. Makes a great reliable transportation. When I sold my suburban This has been my daily driver so miles will go up. My needs have changed, I have to do a ton of construction around my house, so i need a truck. I am shopping for one now, so It technically wont be ready to sell until I bring the truck home which is very soon. I paid 4k  several months ago so thats what Im asking. For members here I didnt want to put a haggle me down price.  This is a no excuse car meticulously maintained . Tuned up and oil changes religiously, gas treatment 4 times a year, yes she was proud of her baby. I have every record to it since new, She kept all the paperwork in a file including dealership brochure. Pics to come when the weather clears. Great driver, second car or first car. I wont be afraid to drive this car across the country. 732-841-2472. Gas use is approximately 20 dollars a week and i drive it everywhere. there is a freedom in having a good car with no car payments.

2 people like this

Thanks for kind words. If I don't need a truck for the work I need to do. No reason to sell it. Never ltw me down so far. I put 6500 miles on it so far. I haven't had a car payment in about 12 to 15 years

2 people like this

Ok fresh oil change today , for those past inquiries made the car is ready to sell, I am going to dealer to shop some trucks this week, I would rather sell it to someone who needs it than a place that will just mark it up and sell it for more, 4000 drives it home, thanks 732-841-2472, currently has 66,200 miles. partial payment in bitcoin also accepted

Car is super clean priced 2k less than what's it's worth. Looking to pick up truck this week . Won't do it if car not gone. It would be an Easy trade towards dealer as they are salivating for a good clean car, but like I said I would rather see it go to someone who needs its. There is Sentimental value in this car as I  have known original female owner 38 years and was there when car came home w her. She and her husband were the nice couple on the block where I lived and looked in on me, i was the little lost punk kid on the block. Unfortunately she passed 2 years ago where it sat in her garage until I picked it up when my suburban died. History -garage kept meticulous oil change and maintenance whether it needed it or not mostly preventive, gas and injector cleaner with every change of season., So thats why Id rather it go to someone here where I know it will be taken care of. It was a hard decision to move it along for sentiment and its just a great reliable daily driver. Either way decision is made and i want to move it along.  If it could haul sheetrock , you would have to get it from me when i died, but I need a truck for what i need to do. I have post it to other venue first on Monday then dealer can have it if no one wants it thanks njgf. I am willing to hold it for 60 days 100 dollars down 50 percent after first month and balance and pickup on the 60th day, if need be. no games, no stories , a folder full of receipts and car paperwork. clean title this price is njgf and their friends and families . Plenty of ads out there asking 5500 plus up to 7-9k with miles that are at least double this one. i got a good deal and i will pass it on to you guys, so please no bs when it comes to price after you see and drive it. Front wheel drive actually good in the snow drove 2 winter seasons with 0 issues or getting stuck with it. 

Trivia- the older guys or gear heads will know, example the plymouth superbird, strange car, why would they sell it for street use? Answer nascar rules at the time and maybe current , is for vehicle entry into nascar , the car had to be readily available for sale to general public, in other words the basic car design had to be available to average joe to be eligible for race entry, hence this monte carlo design, built like a tank. see it and you will buy it.