lilred121986

THIRD CIRCUIT DENIES INJUNCTION IN MAG BAN CASE 2 DAYS AFTER PAPERS SUBMITTED

4 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

margaret-mead-quotes-pics.jpg

I was there the last 2 rallys. Took pictures and met a bunch of members from here. Im not planning on giving up, but this state is pretty damn hopeless when it comes to guns, especially when only 1-2000 show up for rallys...and nothing pro is even a blip on our radars.

4 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

Tons... thousands... and they will all be going to the range with their 15 rounders next year, still clueless...

So, what will the LEOs do, bring in a corrections office bus and take people out of the range by the busload because they're possessing 15 rounders come January and are felons?

5 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

i'd say the vast majority. 2 of my leo friends...one in lawnside, one's a camden county cop......neither one of em knew about this till i told em

I am curious how aggressively the state will go after the clueless thousands who are unknowingly going to be felons in December. Meanwhile, thousands of us  who do know are forced to spend significant money replacing or modifying our previously legal and already unusual and expensive magazines for a feel-good law that doesn't even grandfather anything, while waiting/hoping for a hail mary at the last second.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Malice4you said:

I am curious how aggressively the state will go after the clueless thousands who are unknowingly going to be felons in December.

Me too, they didn't seem to go after people when the 15 round law was passed. I think it will be just like Colorado, where it won't be enforced except in special situations.

https://www.ammoland.com/2015/05/colorado-gun-magazine-ban-goes-unenforced/

There will be THOUSANDS of people going to the range with 15s after December 10th, and won't know the law.

46 minutes ago, Malice4you said:

Meanwhile, thousands DOZENS of us  who do know are forced to spend significant money replacing or modifying our previously legal and already unusual and expensive magazines for a feel-good law that doesn't even grandfather anything, while waiting/hoping for a hail mary at the last second.

Actually, that might be a little more accurate. I really believe very few people (besides the members here) even know of the law, including LEOs, as LtCap mentioned above.

1 hour ago, Sniper22 said:

Me too, they didn't seem to go after people when the 15 round law was passed. I think it will be just like Colorado, where it won't be enforced except in special situations.

https://www.ammoland.com/2015/05/colorado-gun-magazine-ban-goes-unenforced/

There will be THOUSANDS of people going to the range with 15s after December 10th, and won't know the law.

Actually, that might be a little more accurate. I really believe very few people (besides the members here) even know of the law, including LEOs, as LtCap mentioned above.

The majority don’t know. Even my “ gun people “ clients are 1 ill informed, and 2 pissed there is no compensation. ( hey, they’re  fudds and don’t see the end game)

1 hour ago, Malice4you said:

I was there the last 2 rallys. Took pictures and met a bunch of members from here. Im not planning on giving up, but this state is pretty damn hopeless when it comes to guns, especially when only 1-2000 show up for rallys...and nothing pro is even a blip on our radars.

I am curious how aggressively the state will go after the clueless thousands who are unknowingly going to be felons in December. Meanwhile, thousands of us  who do know are forced to spend significant money replacing or modifying our previously legal and already unusual and expensive magazines for a feel-good law that doesn't even grandfather anything, while waiting/hoping for a hail mary at the last second.

Whilst you are here, fight! 

• Like 1

I have the same problem. I segregated all of my soon to be illegal mags and put them in a big box. The damn box disappeared and my wife thinks she may have accidentally thrown them away! I looked everywhere and the trash was picked up last night!

Oh well........What's gone is gone!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

The majority don’t know. Even my “ gun people “ clients are 1 ill informed, and 2 pissed there is no compensation. ( hey, they’re  fudds and don’t see the end game)

So, what will the guys here, who neutered or replaced their 15s with 10s say, when they go to the range a year or so from now and still see other people show up with 15s and never get questioned?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

So, what will the guys here, who neutered or replaced their 15s with 10s say, when they go to the range a year or so from now and still see other people show up with 15s and never get questioned?

Are they, them, the guys here, looking?

From my limited time I've been paying attention, it almost seems that way. Have we ever won any fight?
Along those lines, why hasn't ANJRPC planned a big rally to get all gun owners protesting and marching on Trenton right before these upcoming midterms. Wouldn't thousands of gun owners, holding 15 round magazines high in the air get some attention by the politicians up for re-election?
Has anything like this been proposed by any of the 2A groups, or are they just going to roll over and take it up the ass without lube come December.....  again...?

Last ANJRPC rally was more like a 3 hour infomercial. While Moms Demand Action were lining up to pack the Statehouse all talk and no action on our side. We need a new grassroots group like Missouri and other states have. No lawsuits filed for 8 years to not upset Christie and we didn't need to worry this time because a deal was made with Sweeney. Time to wake up and realize we have been had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

From my limited time I've been paying attention, it almost seems that way. Have we ever won any fight?

Along those lines, why hasn't ANJRPC planned a big rally to get all gun owners protesting and marching on Trenton right before these upcoming midterms. Wouldn't thousands of gun owners, holding 15 round magazines high in the air get some attention by the politicians up for re-election?

Has anything like this been proposed by any of the 2A groups, or are they just going to roll over and take it up the ass without lube come December.....  again...?

As has been said rallies in NJ dont work...you dont get the turnout

18 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

Why would it be hard to pull off?

The Antifa crew and Soros crew can rally their base and get them on buses to protest in a few hours notice through social media.

Would we need to pay our protestors too?

I was trying to find an accurate number of how many gun owners are in the state. It's a tough number to find. A few sources said 11%. So, if there's 8 million in the state, does that make 800,000 gun owners?

It's also been said that 3% involvement can make a difference (remember the American Revolution). So 3% of 800,000 would be 24,000. If only 1% showed up and 99% stayed home and sat on their asses, that would be 8,000. 8,000 marching on Trenton, waving 15 rounds mags, would make a statement, wouldn't it?

The 2A groups can't muster together 1% of gun owners in the state? That's really sad....

Responsible adults mainly....wont work

17 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

Tons... thousands... and they will all be going to the range with their 15 rounders next year, still clueless...

So, what will the LEOs do, bring in a corrections office bus and take people out of the range by the busload because they're possessing 15 rounders come January and are felons?

Is that so hard to believe?

All it takes is one collar and people will shit thenselves.....  

9 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

I have the same problem. I segregated all of my soon to be illegal mags and put them in a big box. The damn box disappeared and my wife thinks she may have accidentally thrown them away! I looked everywhere and the trash was picked up last night!

Oh well........What's gone is gone!

Now that's a damn shame !!!!  ;)

Better than a boating accident

Once garbage is commingled in the truck....who knows where it came from....

for what it's worth.....the range i shoot at has sent out an email stating that we may not bring "illegal" mags to the range. their words.....we don't like it either, but for now it's the law.

i dunno what they'll be doing at other indoor ranges. wonder if other outdoor ranges have sent similar emails to their members?

37 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

for what it's worth.....the range i shoot at has sent out an email stating that we may not bring "illegal" mags to the range. their words.....we don't like it either, but for now it's the law.

i dunno what they'll be doing at other indoor ranges. wonder if other outdoor ranges have sent similar emails to their members?

That's a pretty lame ass cover their ass unspecified notification. It's always been illegal to bring anything illegal anywhere lol.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mossburger said:

Yeah seriously.

In my opinion, I treat my stall at the range like I treat the urinal in a public bathroom.

Mind your own business and don't look at the guy next to you's hardware.

Pfffttt... Im always checking out what people got.. ;)

As a high power rifle competitor, I can't help but count shots when someone shoots rapid fire.

During my RSO shift last weekend, I counted 15 from an AR shooter on the 50 yd range.

When he was done the string, I approached him and asked if he knew about the change in the law back in June.

HE HAD NO IDEA.

Guys, its not Nappens interpretation. The confusion is that there is already a existing law banning hi cap mags (formerly 16+) and a default of that law is no traveling with hi cap mags- which 11+ mags now are. But we are allowed to possess our 11+ until Dec 10....choose your option.......

1 hour ago, siderman said:

The confusion is that there is already a existing law banning hi cap mags (formerly 16+) and a default of that law is no traveling with hi cap mags-

You said EXISTING law for hi cap, that would be for 16+ mags, and no transportation for them, which is what it has been for years.

1 hour ago, siderman said:

But we are allowed to possess our 11+ until Dec 10....choose your option.......

and allowed transport them until Dec. 10 with the NEW law, because they are NOT hi cap mags at 16+ and grandfathered to the 10th. AFTER the 10th, then we lose the ability to legally transport the 11+.

6 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

You said EXISTING law for hi cap, that would be for 16+ mags, and no transportation for them, which is what it has been for years.

and allowed transport them until Dec. 10 with the NEW law, because they are NOT hi cap mags at 16+ and grandfathered to the 10th. AFTER the 10th, then we lose the ability to legally transport the 11+.

I'm not going to go back and forth on this but just that I see it as....11+  mags are NOW classified as hi cap under the NEW law and thus restricted from travel  under the OLD law because they ARE hi caps. I wish the new law's grandfathering expanded the possession part but there's the confusion. At least how I see it. You see it different, ok do whatever. I don't think anyone's going to jail over this but I prefer to avoid the potential hassle over a fun trip to the range.