lilred121986

THIRD CIRCUIT DENIES INJUNCTION IN MAG BAN CASE 2 DAYS AFTER PAPERS SUBMITTED

3 minutes ago, Contrvlr said:

You can transport them , that's the purpose of the " grace period ". It allows for transport for disposal or modification until Dec.10 , after that ignorance of the law can likely get you 18 months in a lousy  vacation home and a $10,000 fine.

and there are more people that DON'T know about this law than do.

57 minutes ago, Redlines said:

So if you can’t transport them how do you get rid of them. I guess you need to dial 911 for the police to come take them away . This state is loaded with retards.

Admins! ban this poo poo head, he called me a mean name!:(

6 hours ago, siderman said:

11+  mags are NOW classified as hi cap under the NEW law and thus restricted from travel  under the OLD law because they ARE hi caps. I

Only AFTER Dec. 10th, here is why:

4 hours ago, Contrvlr said:

You can transport them , that's the purpose of the " grace period ". It allows for transport for disposal or modification until Dec.10 ,

That was the purpose of the "grace period", so people can make what ever arrangements they want during the 180 days. After Dec. 10, 11+ becomes "hi cap" mags.

And your law degree is from what school?

Nappen also says loaded magazines are illegal. Nappen also said he was taking Patano case all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. Nappen says a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

You can transport them , that's the purpose of the " grace period ". It allows for transport for disposal or modification until Dec.10 , after that ignorance of the law can likely get you 18 months in a lousy  vacation home and a $10,000 fine.

And if everyone refused to comply they would have to build new prisons and who would pay for their constituents with all the makers locked up? Thats why mag limit law was never enforced in Colorado and no one wants NJ 15 round mags.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, capt14k said:

And if everyone refused to comply they would have to build new prisons and who would pay for their constituents with all the makers locked up? Thats why mag limit law was never enforced in Colorado and no one wants NJ 15 round mags.

i think a big part of the lack of enforcement out there(besides the mass non-compliance) is that le has a different, more realistic attitude out there. here? not so much.

i think a big part of the lack of enforcement out there(besides the mass non-compliance) is that le has a different, more realistic attitude out there. here? not so much.
Meaning that don't care about the oath they swore

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just now, carl_g said:

No, it means standard. 10 rounders are not standard.

He's just kidding, NJSP, just kidding. They're all 10's. Nothing to see here, go away good coppers, have a donut, and oh, there is a construction site for five of you to park at, flashing your brighter-than-the-sun blinding discos at. You know, so motorists get blinded and crash, and then you can be heroes in your own minds. 

2 minutes ago, runcibleman said:

He's just kidding, NJSP, just kidding. They're all 10's. Nothing to see here, go away good coppers, have a donut, and oh, there is a construction site for five of you to park at, flashing your brighter-than-the-sun blinding discos at. You know, so motorists get blinded and crash, and then you can be heroes in your own minds. 

I am not a cop and i don't live in NJ douche.

4 minutes ago, runcibleman said:

He's just kidding, NJSP, just kidding. They're all 10's. Nothing to see here,  

You missed Carl's location, in PA.   He can have standard capacity magazines, just like nearly everyone in America.

No need for NJ's reduced capacity 15's

Or for NJ's reduced-reduced capacity 10's.

Edit:   Carl also types faster than I do.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 4:01 PM, capt14k said:

Nappen also says loaded magazines are illegal. Nappen also said he was taking Patano case all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. Nappen says a lot.

If Nappen was so smart which he isn't we would have CCW in this state already.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 4:01 PM, capt14k said:

And that case was thrown out 4 years ago.

And that case was thrown out 4 years ago.

Yup and not a peep out of Nappen about it. One of the best carry cases we had in NJ. Chief signed off on CCW and Judge denied. Even NJ Supreme almost heard it. Great case for SCOTUS.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Notice that the asshole who started all this, Gov. Murphy has been avoiding the spotlight etc, opposite of what Christie did. Because the typical jersey voter is dumb as nails, pre-programmed by CNN and fully practice, 'familiarity breeds contempt' with its politicians, regretting who these same pre-programmed jersey zombies who gladly pulled the lever to vote for their politicians only a week or less before.. Christie being just one example of many.