KDF18

Hello from Gloucester County

Hi, everyone.

I've been a member here for the past 3 years, so I figured it was time to introduce myself. My home range is SJSC, but I'm thinking of checking out Quinton because I love nothing more than shooting shotguns.

I enjoy reading everyone's comments on these forums, especially the gun law discussions. It's a great place to keep informed. I look forward to throwing my 2 cents in.

Ken

• Like 2

Hi, everyone.
I've been a member here for the past 3 years, so I figured it was time to introduce myself. My home range is SJSC, but I'm thinking of checking out Quinton because I love nothing more than shooting shotguns.
I enjoy reading everyone's comments on these forums, especially the gun law discussions. It's a great place to keep informed. I look forward to throwing my 2 cents in.

Ken
Hey Ken!

Better late than never!

Rhi

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome, Ken, from the heart of Gloucester County.

Look for me at SJSC.  I'm the RSO on duty next Saturday 10/27

And come join us for the Nov 4 Frozen Nutz shoot at SJSC. I'll be the one signing shooters in.

https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/92560-frozen-nutz-match-series-at-sojersey-shooting-club/

Welcome from still another Gloucester County resident. 

Member SJSC and Quinton, and you are right, can’t do much with a shotgun at SJSC but a lot to do at Quinton. 

Just a thought, wonder if it’s possible for SJSC to convert all that old archery course to something for shotgunners ... maybe a short clays course or something like that...