JMich3

Learned a lot and had fun at the meet up.

Last night at the RTSP meet up i had a great time meeting some of you and getting to shoot some cool guns. I also got some great experience in a little time. Being pretty new to shooting I’ve heard people talk about liking and not liking different triggers. Last night getting to shoot a bunch of different makes and model i really experienced the vast differences in triggers! Some had what felt like a mile of travel, some were barely a touch.some had definitive , quick resets and others not so much. Thanks for the learning experience everyone!

oh and i also learned you can get a 223 to look and sound like a fire breathing Howitzer!! Thanks Recessed Filter, lol

• Like 1

Those kind of events have something for everyone.  You want to shoot a certain gun?  It would probably be there.   You want to learn something?  There are plenty of people who would love to spill their brains.  

Take, for example, the Sig P365.  I wanted to shoot it to see how it feels.  It feels great and is definitely a game changer.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, JMich3 said:

oh and i also learned you can get a 223 to look and sound like a fire breathing Howitzer!! Thanks Recessed Filter, lol

That thing was louder than my PSL-54C!

2 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Take, for example, the Sig P365.  I wanted to shoot it to see how it feels.  It feels great and is definitely a game changer.

It's on my list now too

34 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

It's on my list now too

Yea mine as well.  I loved the way that thing shot.

And that 223 "flame thower/boom cannon"... what in the hell was that thing anyway?  It was awesome to shoot .. I just dont know what the hell it was.

4 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Those kind of events have something for everyone.  You want to shoot a certain gun?  It would probably be there.   You want to learn something?  There are plenty of people who would love to spill their brains.  

Ya! Thanks @67gtonut I was already sold. But I’m double sold

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

I still prefer my P 938.

10 hours ago, RecessedFilter said:

IMG-20181012-182206.jpg

It's basically a custom built .223 Yugo AK that takes AR mag's. It takes a little getting used to shooting but it's more of a "fun gun". She definitely makes a big boom...especially indoors.

Great meeting you, Jmich!

It looks cool.  I like it.

11 hours ago, RecessedFilter said:

IMG-20181012-182206.jpg

It's basically a custom built .223 Yugo AK that takes AR mag's. It takes a little getting used to shooting but it's more of a "fun gun". She definitely makes a big boom...especially indoors.

Great meeting you, Jmich!

That was fun to shoot.  ya need some sun glasses on as well shooting this thing :)

Hey @JMich3 , thanks again for letting me shoot the VP9LE! Definitely the most comfortable handgun I've shot in a while! Muzzle barely moved, I was surprised for a lightweight polymer framed handgun. So after doing some research on it since it will most likely be using a permit soon, I found a new model just released last month.

The VP9B, which has a standard push-button mag release. The paddle, although takes some getting used to, didn't bother me much in yours but the fact that they released a button mag release may have me ordering a new one.

Screenshot-20181023-180517.png[/url]

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RecessedFilter said:

Hey @JMich3 , thanks again for letting me shoot the VP9LE! Definitely the most comfortable handgun I've shot in a while! Muzzle barely moved, I was surprised for a lightweight polymer framed handgun. So after doing some research on it since it will most likely be using a permit soon, I found a new model just released last month.

The VP9B, which has a standard push-button mag release. The paddle, although takes some getting used to, didn't bother me much in yours but the fact that they released a button mag release may have me ordering a new one.

Screenshot-20181023-180517.png[/url]

Very cool! I hadn't seen that yet, must be new. I'm so accustomed to the paddle I love it now. I actually fumble for the buttons half the times. Looks like I created another HK fan boy! LoL

• Like 1