Krdshrk

Shotgun Shoot - Clinton WMA - Sat. Nov 10th @ 9AM - NOW WITH MORE PUMPKINS

3 minutes ago, RecessedFilter said:

Got the water balloon launcher covered, don't you worry. Perfect for grapefruit-sized pumpkins!

gives a whole new meaning to 'pull'.......          :)

• Like 1

I guess one good thing about this being post-halloween, I'm going to see if I can't convince a couple places to either donate or severely discount their remnants. 
Most places want them until Thanksgiving for decorations and such

I'll bring what I can from the garden center. I usually have a ton of the small ones we can launch with the slingshot

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Purple Patrick said:

Most places want them until Thanksgiving for decorations and such

I'll bring what I can from the garden center. I usually have a ton of the small ones we can launch with the slingshot

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

werd.

as an additional note, BJs has some pretty big ones for $2.

I *should* be attending. Mornings are a lot easier that the last night meetup I missed. Unfortunately having a newborn and a toddler can make things a bit unpredictable. I have at least 1 case of clays, plenty of 12 gauge shells, and a few pumpkins that might go missing from the porch. What's the limit on shot size?

3 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

7 1/2 or 8 will do ya.

I'll have to check to see what I have. I can't remember what I bought when I loaded up last Black Friday. Probably somewhere between 7.5 and 9. 

1 hour ago, ChrisJM981 said:

I'll have to check to see what I have. I can't remember what I bought when I loaded up last Black Friday. Probably somewhere between 7.5 and 9. 

You can use #9 but I would not recommend it as a first choice.  #8 is probably the most common.

Unfortunately I'm out. Tonight told my wife I'd be busy this day and I had forgotten I okayed plans with her to visit family that weekend. I'm bummed but we can't switch that weekend so it is what it is.

I'd be more than happy to let you guys borrow the launcher if we can work it out.

9 hours ago, Ms. 12 Gauge said:

emoji24.pngemoji24.png I just received my order of shells....500 to be specific and I got the news that I won't be able to take off work that morning.

Sounds like you're coming down with a cough right?  COUGHCOUGH...

9 hours ago, RecessedFilter said:

Unfortunately I'm out. Tonight told my wife I'd be busy this day and I had forgotten I okayed plans with her to visit family that weekend. I'm bummed but we can't switch that weekend so it is what it is.

I'd be more than happy to let you guys borrow the launcher if we can work it out.

I have my Champion Easybird so we're good.  Not sure if anyone else wants to bring any more.

3 hours ago, W2MC said:

Y'all just jinxed us :D

• Like 1

Morning all, originally got my 12 gauge A301 as a hand me down and planned to get into some clay action, but have not had the time or found a crowd to hang with and learn some of the ropes. Have the 12 gauge, eyes and ears, but not thrower yet. I may come just to hang out and watch some action and maybe shoot a little. Took my hunter ed course in Clinton and have used the rimfire/clay ranges already (clay was just to make sure the 30 yr old beretta didn't go clunk).

Is this an open thing for new folks or invite only? I live about an hour away so figured I'd ask first before showing up and being "that guy".... 

16 minutes ago, Clifton1979 said:

Morning all, originally got my 12 gauge A301 as a hand me down and planned to get into some clay action, but have not had the time or found a crowd to hang with and learn some of the ropes. Have the 12 gauge, eyes and ears, but not thrower yet. I may come just to hang out and watch some action and maybe shoot a little. Took my hunter ed course in Clinton and have used the rimfire/clay ranges already (clay was just to make sure the 30 yr old beretta didn't go clunk).

Is this an open thing for new folks or invite only? I live about an hour away so figured I'd ask first before showing up and being "that guy".... 

You're more than welcome to come!  It's an open invite for everyone!  

We'll have at least 1 thrower so c'mon by.