Krdshrk

Shotgun Shoot - Clinton WMA - Sat. Nov 10th @ 9AM - NOW WITH MORE PUMPKINS

Just a few reminders that are in the first post but I'd like to reiterate since it sounds like there will be a lot of new shooters. Others feel free to chime in

- this is a super informal event but safety is key. If you see someone being a jackass, say something

-there will probably be more guns then available racks to hold them. Please keep guns pointed in a safe direction when not in use. This can be pointed down range on the ground or securely in your trunk(you back up right to the firing line)

- If you want pointers just ask. I'm far from a pro but happy to go over basics with you. If you are unfamiliar with a gun then again just ask. Pretty much everyone will let you use their gun, just ask and anyone will be happy to show you how their shotgun operates

-a lot of people have shockwaves, they aren't super hard to shoot but take care to not whack yourself in the face or shoot your fingers off. Again ask for help

-check ammo before loading. There will be a mix of 12, 20 and probably a few 410s that you don't want to pick up and load incorrectly

-if your shooting watch your butt if Ray Ray is behind you. Also don't ask him about his Gshock collection

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

On 11/6/2018 at 8:18 PM, Zeke said:

My only advice. Bring a box of clays... you jus look bad if you don’t.

I could bring a pallet of clays, it wouldn't help my looks unless I melted them down and covered myself with the goo.

Is it too late for a newbie to add his name to the list? I just found out a family thing was cancelled, making the day open for me.

(Will bring clays  :p  )

• Like 1

I could bring a pallet of clays, it wouldn't help my looks unless I melted them down and covered myself with the goo.

Is it too late for a newbie to add his name to the list? I just found out a family thing was cancelled, making the day open for me.
(Will bring clays  default_tongue.png  )
More the merrier

11 hours ago, 345Sire said:

(Will bring clays  :p  )

I think we need to work on( we)

our figuratively vs literally.

jus sayen 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 345Sire said:

Then by all means, please add me to the list. I'll be the short ugly chunky fella. (tho that may match more than one member here, I'd wager.  ;)  )

When we say this is casual, we really mean it.  People can come even if they don't post up here.  The more the merrier, and the more newbies the better too. :D

We like to initiate people. :o:ninja::lol:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, fishnut said:

Damn I'm jealous of you guys. Have fun and stay safe! 

FYI its opening day of pheasent season so it's probably going to be a mad house there  

You suck! We hate you! And we know what that does to you. 

1 hour ago, fishnut said:

FYI its opening day of pheasent season so it's probably going to be a mad house there  

CRAP I did not notice that.

If anyone wants to try to get there early to make sure we have space, I would appreciate it.

@fishnut - there shouldn't be any hunting by the ranges though, correct?

Also - I will have my propane tank top heater - if anyone has an EZ Up with sides we may be able to create a warming hut.

9 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

@fishnut - there shouldn't be any hunting by the ranges though, correct?

Hunting is allowed at the range and more than likely there will be idiots trying to hunt the back of the clay field as well as the left side. 

I stopped hunting Clinton WMA due to so many crazy unsafe hunters. It's like a war zone. 

Shit. I'm guessing we don't want to do pumpkins this time. To many people and I'm sure an excess of rangers with nothing to do

Parking will probably be a nightmare but the range should be relatively clear besides the wack jobs who will try and walk it

• Like 2

Welp - if anyone can get there early and kinda keep a space to just us, I would appreciate it.  1-2 lanes next to each other.

2 minutes ago, Purple Patrick said:

Shit. I'm guessing we don't want to do pumpkins this time. To many people and I'm sure an excess of rangers with nothing to do

Parking will probably be a nightmare but the range should be relatively clear besides the wack jobs who will try and walk it

Well, if anyone wants to carpool, I got the minivan.

Maybe some smaller ones - let's feel it out.