Krdshrk

Shotgun Shoot - Clinton WMA - Sat. Nov 10th @ 9AM - NOW WITH MORE PUMPKINS

1 hour ago, sota said:

i'll be bringing my white flyer as well I guess. need to make sure that battery actually works, as it was really sluggish last time.

I can bring a charger. I have an inverter in my FJ. JUst let me know.

8 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Looks like we'll have a big turn out this time...

Looking forward to it.  Now for someone like me who has never been there before, is it obvious as to where to go once inside the WMA?, where to park? Where to meet? etc?

• Like 1

Looking forward to it.  Now for someone like me who has never been there before, is it obvious as to where to go once inside the WMA?, where to park? Where to meet? etc?
There is 2 ranges. If you get off the access road exit it will be the second driveway. The first says rifle range and the second just says field office, that's the one you want. Go all the way down past the archery range and make your first left down the hill. Park wherever you can, you can't miss us

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Clifton1979 said:

https://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/pdf/wmamaps/clinton_ranges.pdf

PDF Map - 

P.S. - I did my Hunter Ed and have my annual firearms hunting license (the green printout). Is that mandatory to have with me? 

We've got a map on the first post too but that helps, thanks!

If you've got your Hunting license, might as well bring it!  Only 1 in the party needs to have it (I'll have mine with me), but more will help... especially if we have a large turnout.

1 hour ago, Purple Patrick said:

There is 2 ranges. If you get off the access road exit it will be the second driveway. The first says rifle range and the second just says field office, that's the one you want. Go all the way down past the archery range and make your first left down the hill. Park wherever you can, you can't miss us

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

perfect thank you .. between this and the additonal pdf map from @Clifton1979 it lays it our perfectly.  

Efff a hand thrower, nothing makes you feel more inept than throwing a wobbly lame duck that lands 12 feet in front of the shooter and watching it break on impact thusly rendering it useless for launching in the real thrower.   #Wasteoforange

Hand throwers should be banned from all events for the foreseeable future.  

8 minutes ago, Bighungry618 said:

Efff a hand thrower, nothing makes you feel more inept than throwing a wobbly lame duck that lands 12 feet in front of the shooter and watching it break on impact thusly rendering it useless for launching in the real thrower.   #Wasteoforange

Hand throwers should be banned from all events for the foreseeable future.  

For most things, yes, they suck.  Put it on a broom handle, though, and you've got a helluva flinger.....