silverado427

USPS issues

Just venting. I ordered a part from a company in Conn figuring it would take 2-3 days.  Well the Dam thing got shipped to Cali.

This is the 3rd  time this crap has happen to me.  1st time a Colt  14.5 socom barrel, Bounced around Cali for 10 days.

Second time I sent a letter to Arizona usps  priority and the letter went to Guam. It didn't get to its destination for 2 1/2 weeks.

Never live somewhere with flag lots then.  Lets say the house number is 67, well apparently 67, 67A, and 67B is FAR too confusing for any delivery service. If 40% of the deliveries aren't to the wrong place, I would be very surprised.  This includes daily mail delivery, where the same 3 families have lived for at least 8 or 9 years and all have very different names.  Visitors to the neighbors houses are often stopping at the wrong house.  It gets old very fast...

Had a friend get a item back as undeliverable 9 months later...

recently had a Brownells order sit at the post office in Dover (morris co ) for over a week.   tracking had them sign it in and it just sat there for a week,   no one could explain where it was or when it would be delivered.    got into a shouting match with the ass holes.   not surprised at all.

I've managed to get pretty good postal service for the last 30+ years. 

Only thing I've regularly had problems with was fedex (their policy of holding non overnight stuff, even if it gets to the last leg early bites them in the ass regularly, and I believe they have stopped this practice now), and RPS/fedex home, which has always been, and will always be a shitshow.