capt14k

Facebook Has Declared War on Firearms Owners so we moved back to MeWe

Facebook started deleting posts, groups, and banning accounts for a month for anything firearms related. So we went back to MeWe which is vastly improved. I have a Milsurp group there if anyone is interested. It is an alternative way of buying and selling. PM for more info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mewe still seems weird to me.

I liked MeWe (the main NJ Guns one) for selling... but since I sold most of my stuff that I wanted to get rid of, I deleted the app. Most people on there are also on here.

If something else must go while I’m in NJ, I’ll download it again. But thinking I’ll just leave everything until I move... and sell stuff at that time. Only thing I might sell is my Ruger .44 Carbine... but still not settled on it yet (don’t make them anymore, and I really like the tube magazine).

Other than selling, I’m not too fond of the attitude on there anymore.
  • Agree 1

I might download for that group, though...
Our group has no dictator. You can see half the group are Admin right now. It's what gunboards claimed to be for collectors by collectors.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

See the irony @Smokin .50?

What I see is a bunch of folks who have gotten screwed by the FB Police.  Which is a shame.  Our target market is still on FB, so that's where we have to be.  Feel free to copy & paste anything I put here on this forum to MeWe.  I can only channel-guard so many things at once.  I do appreciate any cooperation extended.

Rosey

4 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

What I see is a bunch of folks who have gotten screwed by the FB Police.  Which is a shame.  Our target market is still on FB, so that's where we have to be.  Feel free to copy & paste anything I put here on this forum to MeWe.  I can only channel-guard so many things at once.  I do appreciate any cooperation extended.

Rosey

Best response ever!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Turboprop21 said:

NJ Guns still around on Mewe?  It's been a few years since I've used it but I cant find it on Mewe and it seems like I was removed from the group.

I frequent NJ Guns For Sale on MeWe. A few Dillion and reloading sights. I find them useful and most seem to be good people. As on all Internet forums you’ll run into a d*ck or two.

MeWe has grown. Our Milsurp Waffles group trades more Milsurp Firearms, Edge Weapons, and Ammo than any forum or Facebook group. Averaging 10 transfers a week with as many as 25. 

Also have a couple other Milsurp Groups such as The Milsurp Firearms Forum which is a larger group on Facebook but MeWe is over 2,000 members, our guns and parts group has over 5,000 members. There is another Facebook Group Old Guns and Old Farts with 8,000 members in it's MeWe Group. Also lots of reloading groups. One of the better groups is the Scammers group with over 1,000 members and nearly 150 scammers identified across all platforms. 

• Like 1