Sign in to follow this  
Old School

CWP Insurance

Hey Old School!  I just moved to CHS back in August.

I initially had NRA Carry Guard, but just changed last month to USCCA as it is a better deal.  This article goes into some of the details and I agree with their analysis:  https://www.pewpewtactical.com/uscca-review/

3 hours ago, Old School said:

Hey folks I'm kind of considering CWP Insurance a necessity.

There's two types of coverage. One is insurance, where they will reimburse you for costs of defense up to the max on your policy. Works similar to your other insurances.

The other is Legal Defense coverage, where you're getting a lawyer at your services.

There are slight differences on what each one covers and pays for, it depends on your personal need which one to choose.

1 hour ago, tomk62 said:

Hey Old School!  I just moved to CHS back in August.

I initially had NRA Carry Guard, but just changed last month to USCCA as it is a better deal.  This article goes into some of the details and I agree with their analysis:  https://www.pewpewtactical.com/uscca-review/

As an expatriate you should give me a shout.  I belong to Palmetto Gun Club.  It's the premier club and would be happy to guest you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old School said:

As an expatriate you should give me a shout.  I belong to Palmetto Gun Club.  It's the premier club and would be happy to guest you.

Yeah that would be cool, thanks.  I checked them out, looks like a nice facility but there's currently a waiting list.