me too, never a problem with it and at that price, you'd have to be retarded not to buy some.   I don't recall seeing anything for .026 delivered for over a decade and that's below steel cased 22lr.  I remember this stuff selling for 30-35/case during the shortage

Some bad reviews, some good reviews, some hate it, others love it.  what else is new..lol

Thunderturds is one ammo I won't ever buy again. After about 60 to 80 rounds thru my Buckmark pistol, it leads up the barrel like crazy. When I start missing a 6" plate at 10 yards, at a steel match, I know something is seriously wrong. Run a cleaning rod thru it and a lead cylinder pops out. This happen multiple times in this gun. Amazingly the cheap Remmington Golden Bullets don't do this and run ok thru it. It's the only ammo I've had trouble with.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AdamM said:

Thunderturds is one ammo I won't ever buy again. After about 60 to 80 rounds thru my Buckmark pistol, it leads up the barrel like crazy. When I start missing a 6" plate at 10 yards, at a steel match, I know something is seriously wrong. Run a cleaning rod thru it and a lead cylinder pops out. This happen multiple times in this gun. Amazingly the cheap Remmington Golden Bullets don't do this and run ok thru it. It's the only ammo I've had trouble with.

YUP . I would rather throw rocks then deal with them and Blazer 22  lead round nose.

On 10/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, myhatinthering said:

me too, never a problem with it and at that price, you'd have to be retarded not to buy some.   I don't recall seeing anything for .026 delivered for over a decade and that's below steel cased 22lr.  I remember this stuff selling for 30-35/case during the shortage

Some bad reviews, some good reviews, some hate it, others love it.  what else is new..lol

That is a good price - I got some aguila target ammo delivered 3 weeks ago for abt 5cents a round

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

That is a good price - I got some aguila target ammo delivered 3 weeks ago for abt 5cents a round

I like Aguila, good stuff but then again, I don't seem to have the problem with 22 ammo that some do.  I use marlin 60s, revolvers and 10/22s.  The only ammo that has ever given me issues is the cci due to inconsistent powder charges.  22lr is dirty, no matter which brand you use

16 hours ago, myhatinthering said:

I like Aguila, good stuff but then again, I don't seem to have the problem with 22 ammo that some do.  I use marlin 60s, revolvers and 10/22s.  The only ammo that has ever given me issues is the cci due to inconsistent powder charges.  22lr is dirty, no matter which brand you use

All the  22 ammo I shot is outta real old .22 bolt guns...I find standard velocity ammo in them runs great and the aguila runs fine.

Yeah .22 is dirty!....  and then you clean it....  lol