almiz111

Leaving NJ

I've said it for years and believe it 1000%.

Liberals are like locusts. They destroy the place they live with ridiculously high taxes and burdensome regulations, leave to escape it, then try to do the same thing to their new, adopted home.

They're fucking up AZ, CO, TX, FL, TN, NC, VA. They totally fucked up OR. They won't stop until there are no free places to inhabit.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, deerpark said:

Florida might fall too?  WTF...

Florida is being attacked from a couple of different directions.  Of course, from the migration of Northeastern liberal carpetbaggers, but also from the Carribean Islands (Puerto Rico in particular, given last year's storms),  Both are causing a serious problem for Florida.

• Like 1

I get fundraising calls from the NRA all the time.  Mostly from nice ladies.  But they are relentless.  I am a life member, but when I ask what they are doing in NJ to induce me to give more, I get "NJ is a tough state"

I kid you not.   Essentially FU but can you send in another 50 bucks?  How about 30?

How much is Ollie getting paid?

• Like 1

I get fundraising calls from the NRA all the time.  Mostly from nice ladies.  But they are relentless.  I am a life member, but when I ask what they are doing in NJ to induce me to give more, I get "NJ is a tough state"

I kid you not.   Essentially FU but can you send in another 50 bucks?  How about 30?

I live in NJ and a life member to the NRA. I get the calls too. I do know a lot of money is going to court cases and keeping the states that have a right to carry and keep it that way. NJ and NY is full of liberals so the only good thing for me is I am a retired police officer and as long as I qualify I can carry in any state in the US. I’m a Republican as well and fight tooth and nail to change the mindset but they just don’t understand where the problem is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, AlDente67 said:

As NRA president...he doesn't.

Wayne LaPierre, on the other hand, is paid very well......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BobA said:

One does have to wonder if he worries about his job security if the Supreme Court went our way. 

Dig a little deeper and you will find LaPierre has a pretty good retirement nest egg.