67gtonut

NJGF T-Shirt Sales Thread

On 4/9/2021 at 12:41 AM, Maksim said:

Weird... don't know where new inventory popped up.  @JohnnyB . Dealing with some car stuff today, but will make sure it is done tomorrow.  

On 4/7/2021 at 9:00 AM, JohnnyB said:

Maks,

I also ordered one on March 17 and paid for it.  Invoice #37135  Thanks.

On 4/6/2021 at 7:59 PM, Tunaman said:

I Paid for an XL + shipping in March 18.  Just making sure you dont forget about me. 

On 4/16/2021 at 11:47 PM, Maksim said:

Found the two.   Will mail out on Monday.  My truck is down, so sharing car with wifey. lol. thanks guys. @johnnyb @Tunaman

@67gtonut  @Krdshrk  @Mrs. Peel Can you reach out to @Maksim for us please?

30 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

@67gtonut  @Krdshrk  @Mrs. Peel Can you reach out to @Maksim for us please?

Hey there!  Sorry you did not get them yet.  Let me check with my PO tomorrow and if no info will refund you tomorrow night.  I am in Lehigh Valley and the distribution center here has been horrible with packages delayed up to two weeks.  I sent out one regional rate, and one media.  Was hoping they were getting caught up.  If you don't get it tomorrow or Tuesday or I have no info, just pm me and will refund you.  Paypal paid?

6 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Hey there!  Sorry you did not get them yet.  Let me check with my PO tomorrow and if no info will refund you tomorrow night.  I am in Lehigh Valley and the distribution center here has been horrible with packages delayed up to two weeks.  I sent out one regional rate, and one media.  Was hoping they were getting caught up.  If you don't get it tomorrow or Tuesday or I have no info, just pm me and will refund you.  Paypal paid?

Thanks Maks.  Yes, PayPal paid on March 17, 2021.

NJGF.JPG