Sign in to follow this  
RecessedFilter

Anyone going to the CarryTrainer class Nov 2/3?

So the excellent and very down-to-earth Micky Schuch from Carry Trainer has a two day pistol class organized for Nov 2/3 at Cobra Tactical'a range in North Jersey. I've been following Micky for years on Instagram and he has a very interesting approach and training style to firearms. I'd describe it as straight-forward and far from tacticool and in this day in age, I think we need more of this.

So anyone going?

41 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

Never took a class. Might be interesting if I'm free. Where is the class?

This would be an excellent class to take. A lot of ppl get too caught up in only booking with the"famous" trainers like Vicker's, Pat Mac, etc. Good trainers but there are plenty of other great ones out there and Micky is one of them.

The class is in Great Meadows, NJ. Believe it's right off route 57 just west of Hackettstown. You'll need a pistol, holster, multiple mags, couple mag carriers, and 750rds minimum. I highly suggest looking into it. www.carrytrainer.com is their website and his Instagram (CarryTrainer) has very good content on it if you wanna check it out.

• Like 1