Jump to content
voyager9

Murphy proposed new gun laws after Pittsburgh

Recommended Posts

Blame the Democrats for voting in this POS

Not one of these so called laws would do anything to stop a madman from creating mayhem

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Bt Doctur said:

Blame the Democrats for voting in this POS

Not one of these so called laws would do anything to stop a madman from creating mayhem

They haven't figured out yet that they can't legislate away "crazy". Crazy will ALWAYS be out there.

That's why we need National Reciprocity. How many people would still be alive if some members of that congregation in Pittsburgh were carrying?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

You're exactly right. I was personally never big on "social conservatism" - and frankly, I'm still not. That said, I've seen enough credible studies by social scientists to convince me that you cannot address the problem of violence in our cities without addressing, first and foremost, the 70+ percent out-of-wedlock birth rate among young Black women. It is a disaster for inner city communities on multiple levels. First, it creates the poverty that drives crime (that's been proven all around the globe - single-parent households have much higher poverty levels). Second, the lack of a normal "family structure" then sends kids in search of a substitute family, which too often comes in the form of a gang. Inner city communities have a deep-rooted and complicated set of problems - historic, economic, social, cultural - it's not like it's a problem with one root cause, there's probably at least a dozen causes. And some of those, unfortunately, are "hot button" issues that immediately make people shriek racism, put their fingers in their ears, and shut down the conversation (none of which, of course, actually helps those communities).  

 

Stop welfare and it will fix itself. The more kids you have the more cash the gov gives them, so they have more that they can’t take care of. Instead give them joh training so they can get life skills to take care of themselves. The gov makes it almost impossible to get off welfare to the point it is better not to work.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Redlines said:

Stop welfare and it will fix itself. The more kids you have the more cash the gov gives them, so they have more that they can’t take care of. Instead give them joh training so they can get life skills to take care of themselves. The gov makes it almost impossible to get off welfare to the point it is better not to work.

Ummm, that's almost the same as the "feed a man a fish" / "teach a man to fish" phrase, isn't it? Heaven forbid someone becomes self sufficient, the democreeps   (oooh, did  I just make up a new word?) would lose half their base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

more kids are killed texting, we need common sense texting laws

more babies are killed with abortions, we need common sense abortion laws

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, myhatinthering said:

more kids are killed texting, we need common sense texting laws

more babies are killed with abortions, we need common sense abortion laws

These azzclowns don't care about killing they just want your guns.:deadhorse:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

They haven't figured out yet that they can't legislate away "crazy". Crazy will ALWAYS be out there.

That's why we need National Reciprocity. How many people would still be alive if some members of that congregation in Pittsburgh were carrying?

 

If the legislated away crazy would that not mean that they get rid of themselves.

5 hours ago, 345Sire said:

Ummm, that's almost the same as the "feed a man a fish" / "teach a man to fish" phrase, isn't it? Heaven forbid someone becomes self sufficient, the democreeps   (oooh, did  I just make up a new word?) would lose half their base.

Uh oh am I going to get in trouble for quoting the Bible?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Redlines said:

Stop welfare and it will fix itself.  

The fugin natives would go full retard... It would truly be a Zombie apocalypse.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Redlines said:

If the legislated away crazy would that not mean that they get rid of themselves.

Uh oh am I going to get in trouble for quoting the Bible?

Yes, flagellate yourself with a wet noodle. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, silverado427 said:

The fugin natives would go full retard... It would truly be a Zombie apocalypse.

Are you implying that the "fugin natives" are unable to think of anything other than feeding themselves? Careful, that kind of thinking isn't "politically correct". 

It may be true, but you ain't allowed to say it in mixed company.  (sheesh, I wish ya wuzz) :ban:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, 345Sire said:

Are you implying that the "fugin natives" are unable to think of anything other than feeding themselves? Careful, that kind of thinking isn't "politically correct". 

It may be true, but you ain't allowed to say it in mixed company.  (sheesh, I wish ya wuzz) :ban:

The only problem I see is " THE TRUTH HURTS "

I'm not Willy Wonker I don't sugar coat sh!t.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, leo-польд said:

Does this shi. means we will not be able to order ammo online? Who would report to NJ police out from Oklahoma or Texas based online stores?

Their choice to do business with Americans that reside in New Jersey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys better learn how to reload your spent brass!

I'm afraid it's going to be our only hope here in the Glorious PRNJ soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

You guys better learn how to reload your spent brass!

How about a group purchase of a pallet of ammo now, before it's too late?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

How about a group purchase of a pallet of ammo now, before it's too late?

 

Delivered to a pa transplant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Their choice to do business with Americans that reside in New Jersey 

Their choice is to sell or not to sell, what is our choice? Americans? That is funny, we are residents of socialist brain dead state, no choice is available here. America and americans are over there, somewhere in free states ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leo-польд said:

Their choice is to sell or not to sell, what is our choice? Americans? That is funny, we are residents of socialist brain dead state, no choice is available here. America and americants are over there, somewhere in free states ...

I know. Sounds illogical when it’s phrased that way... but isn’t that what we are in fact looking at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Delivered to a pa transplant?

Why couldn't it be delivered to someone in NJ. It's not illegal (yet) to own ammo, right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

Why couldn't it be delivered to someone in NJ. It's not illegal (yet) to own ammo, right?

 

Last I checked 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

You guys better learn how to reload your spent brass!

I'm afraid it's going to be our only hope here in the Glorious PRNJ soon.

 

There is no reloads for AK steel ammo..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, leo-польд said:

There is no reloads for AK steel ammo..

No, but you CAN buy Boxer-primed brass case 7.62x39 ammo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

No, but you CAN buy Boxer-primed brass case 7.62x39 ammo

So you want to start buying that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loathe Democrats: "You need a photo ID to purchase ammo".

How about for voting? "That's racist!"

They want background checks for everything gun related. Getting into the country? Nah, let anyone in.

Notice they don't support "undocumented" gun owners?

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VOTE DAMN IT!  Get more republicans in our state house!  He can’t pass these feel good laws if he doesn’t have the votes. 

Good luck in NJ. They just all voted for blatantly crooked Menendez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why couldn't it be delivered to someone in NJ. It's not illegal (yet) to own ammo, right?
 

I just ordered a bunch with no problem in NJ. The Governor here in NJ is a moron and has no clue what he is doing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Serious question:  So what exactly is the State Police supposed to do with the information regarding my ammo purchases?  They know I have a FID card.  They know when I buy guns (4473, NICS checks, etc).  They know I hunt since they issue the license and permits.  They know I'm a member of the shooting range because current state law mandates ranges must provide a list of members to the State Police.  I shoot in matches so I buy bulk ammo.  So now they will know when/how much ammo I buy for all my gun activities. 

 

I don't see the point in now starting a tracking list of who is legally buying ammo.  When I buy ammo, my name will be on that list just like its on their other lists of legal gun activities I already participate in. Then what?  Are they gonna make it illegal to buy ammo if you don't have a gun?  Are they gonna make you provide a monthly expenditure report on the usage of all your rounds? Is there going to be a purchasing cap on ammo?  I mean this is not going to deter me from buying ammo since my name is already on every stupid list they already got going.  I say fuck 'em.  Keep shootin'.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Regular Guy said:

Serious question:  So what exactly is the State Police supposed to do with the information regarding my ammo purchases?  They know I have a FID card.  They know when I buy guns (4473, NICS checks, etc).  They know I hunt since they issue the license and permits.  They know I'm a member of the shooting range because current state law mandates ranges must provide a list of members to the State Police.  I shoot in matches so I buy bulk ammo.  So now they will know when/how much ammo I buy for all my gun activities. 

 

I don't see the point in now starting a tracking list of who is legally buying ammo.  When I buy ammo, my name will be on that list just like its on their other lists of legal gun activities I already participate in. Then what?  Are they gonna make it illegal to buy ammo if you don't have a gun?  Are they gonna make you provide a monthly expenditure report on the usage of all your rounds? Is there going to be a purchasing cap on ammo?  I mean this is not going to deter me from buying ammo since my name is already on every stupid list they already got going.  I say fuck 'em.  Keep shootin'.

What the mind can believe, the body will achieve 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The next step in the Progressive Plan of the Glorious Peoples Republik of Nazi Jersey will be to limit the amount of ammo one can purchase over a period of a time. You'll be required to account for (and turn in to an appropriate authority) your spent brass so they know you're not hoarding ammo for illicit purposes.

The end game is to totally disarm the non-LEO/Military populace of this state. It will be a shining example for the rest of the nation.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • NJGF members in chat (0)

    currently no users are online.



×