Sign in to follow this  
Haddoncoach

Centaur Firearms NRA Day

15 hours ago, Pizza Bob said:

So in order to find out the details you have to join Facebook???

Not even for the NRA. Sorry.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

No Bob, you just hafta be smart enough to ask someone who hangs here & on Facebook :) 

VIOLA!:

Details:

NRA Representative on site , free NRA Swag, free food.
Great firearm and accessories deals and blue tag special.

All at J and T Gunworks, your Straight Shootin Gunstore

NOV10

NRA Day At J and T Gunworks

Public
 · Hosted by Centaur Firearms LLC

3 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

No Bob, you just hafta be smart enough to ask someone who hangs here & on Facebook :) 

The point is that I shouldn't have to either joln FB or seek out someone that is a member. Entities that think everyone belongs to FB forget they may alienate the remainder of us. I think social media is the scourge of civilization. Forums are as far as I go. Sorry.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pizza Bob said:

The point is that I shouldn't have to either joln FB or seek out someone that is a member. Entities that think everyone belongs to FB forget they may alienate the remainder of us. I think social media is the scourge of civilization. Forums are as far as I go. Sorry.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

OK, I get it to an extent.  But ponder the following:

If the place had to pay a service for your personal email, in order to give you notice of the event, products would be expensive, which could lead to business failure.  NJ businesses are taxed to death.  Murphy's latest tax is paying sick time at the rate of 1 hour for every 30 hours worked.  Small business owners rely on social media because it's cheap & reliable.

Our new NRA Grass Roots guy is Mark Galey & he's from Lumberton originally, so chances are he'll be there representing the NRA-ILA.  If you signed-up with the NRA Grass Roots during the 2016 & 2017 election cycle by filling-out an orange card so they can summon you to action as needs arise, then you're in the system and will most probably get an email notifying you of the upcoming NRA Day.  Likewise if you gave permission for NRA to share your email, you're on the NRA-ILA master list in most cases.

If for some reason you're not yet on Mark's email, then shoot me a PM with yours so I can forward it to him OR you can contact him directly at:  [email protected] .  He's our Grass Roots Field Representative.  In this photo from the CNJFO Annual Picnic, Mark is just to the left of Tony Simon (Simon is wearing his 2A4E t-shirt).

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people standing, tree, outdoor and nature