mustang69

Question for the motorcycle riders in the forum

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

That is the ugliest bike to ever hit tar! Seriously!

Which the mutistrada or the 821?

821 is awesome may upgrade to the 929. 

On 11/8/2018 at 4:02 PM, Splat said:

Dean, what about a dual-sport like a DR650 or KLR650? I would imagine NH has more places to go than NJ where you can get onto some nice fire roads, etc..  Great for commuting too due to its upright nature so you'll sit a little higher than normal. I've had plenty of other bikes. I now have just my DR650 and I love it. Air cooled and very user serviceable. A solid bike.

They style isn't for me, and I'm not into any type of trail riding.  

Thanks

I looked at the Multistrada but I'm not really interested in a chain drive.  I can appreciate what the Multistrada is but not a huge fan of the naked bike look.

11 minutes ago, mustang69 said:

They style isn't for me, and I'm not into any type of trail riding.  

Thanks

I looked at the Multistrada but I'm not really interested in a chain drive.  I can appreciate what the Multistrada is but not a huge fan of the naked bike look.

Not gonna lie.... the KLR’s only purpose is holding the rainbow flag at every gay pride parade. Soooo don’t do that

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SJG said:

I have a 2006 loaded Goldwing with 18,000 mi. 

Like this one? I bought it with 3k miles on it Now I have 70K+ 

The only state I have not been to is N Dakota. In addition I rode to Nova Scotia.

But this is not a sports tourer but a wonderful Touring bike. At times my wife are gone for over a month on the road. Not for everyone

TailoftheDragon_zpsb4d522eb.jpg

I can appreciate the Goldwing but its not what im looking for.  The St1300 is more my style. The only one I found for sale locally that was reasonable has 77,000 miles on it.   Not acdeal breaker by itself but tge bike was hard to start until it warmed up.   With the fuel injection system it should have been easy.  Common problem wigh the ST1300 but many causes - some simple and others expensive.  

So I wound up finding a good deal on a 2006 BMW R1200RT.  The guy delivered it last night about an hour before the snow hit..  I know, pics, but I can't seem to add them to my posts any more.  It makes for a nice garage ornament right next to the snowblower...

25 minutes ago, mustang69 said:

So I wound up finding a good deal on a 2006 BMW R1200RT.  The guy delivered it last night about an hour before the snow hit..  I know, pics, but I can't seem to add them to my posts any more.  It makes for a nice garage ornament right next to the snowblower...

Heated grips?

On 11/16/2018 at 1:13 PM, mustang69 said:

Sweet.

Good luck with the bike

pick-choose files..(down the bottom of the reply where the paper clip is and says drag files)

pick the file your pic is in

double click the pic.

Pic should appear under the paper clip

click-Submit Reply

Just did mine to make sure that worked...lol

Smittys.jpg

59 minutes ago, SmittyMHS said:

pick-choose files..(down the bottom of the reply where the paper clip is and says drag files)

pick the file your pic is in

double click the pic.

Pic should appear under the paper clip

click-Submit Reply

Just did mine to make sure that worked...lol

Smittys.jpg

Thanks, but I don't have the paperclip - only thing that shows is the "Insert Other Media" button...