BobA

South Carolina mother-of-3 shoots home invader

As many of you know I live in SC.  SC has some pretty strong Castle Doctrine laws.

Now Anderson County/Greenville is pretty affluent.  But, some developments are outside of town limits and other than the sheriff there is no local PD.  Thus, with a 15 minute(just guessing) response time you had better take care of yourself.

I'm in a rural area and the previous owner of my home did shoot a burglar that was robbing their shed.

They did call the sheriff and were given a response time and told to "take care of it".

God love America and South Carolina

• Like 3

16 hours ago, BobA said:

Did she really want to offer southern hospitality? After she pulled the trigger, she might have said

"Have some sun tea with these bullets, won't you?"

Good for her. She has kids who might have, along with herself, been seriously harmed.

42 minutes ago, Old School said:

As many of you know I live in SC.  SC has some pretty strong Castle Doctrine laws.

Now Anderson County/Greenville is pretty affluent.  But, some developments are outside of town limits and other than the sheriff there is no local PD.  Thus, with a 15 minute(just guessing) response time you had better take care of yourself.

I'm in a rural area and the previous owner of my home did shoot a burglar that was robbing their shed.

They did call the sheriff and were given a response time and told to "take care of it".

God love America and South Carolina

I take it the sheriff didn't suggest cowering in the closet.  

Lock and Load, S. Carolinians(?) !

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.