njpilot

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospitalized

152 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Greenday said:

Hell, I worked at a senior living facility for a bit and met a 104 year old who was witty as hell and could skip.

Until RBG shows a symptom of not having it all together, it is absurd to say she isn't fit to sit on the bench.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
 

@Greenday I think that time has been for her for some time.  Come on you're a member of an exclusive club (SCOTUS) and you fall asleep during the State of the Union when the nation is watching it's time for you to go.

I'm not saying her head is gone...when she's awake.  How many times has she fallen asleep on the bench? How many times have you fallen asleep when a clerk was going over something regarding your decision?  If you can't stay awake during the State of the Union how many times has she done it the rest of the time?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greenday said:

it is absurd to say she isn't fit to sit on the bench.

Or sleep on the bench......

Justice dozes off during political redistricting hearing, colleagues let her sleep

https://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35058/

Justice Ginsburg appears to doze off as Pope Francis gives historic address to Congress

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3248124/Not-interesting-Justice-Ginsburg-appears-doze-Pope-Francis-gives-historic-address-Congress.html

 

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said her colleagues weren't surprised she nodded off during President Obama's State of the Union address earlier this year. 

“They expect me to sleep,” Ginsburg told The Hill when asked if her colleagues ribbed her about being caught on camera apparently falling asleep in the first row of the speech.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/236294-ginsburg-justices-werent-surprised-she-nodded-off-during-obama

Justice Ginsburg is 'snorer in the court'

https://www.wnd.com/2017/03/this-day-in-wnd-history-justice-ginsburg-is-snorer-in-the-court/

Barely Coherent: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Makes an Appearance…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/13/barely-coherent-supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-makes-an-appearance/comment-page-3/

WATCH: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Takes Long Pauses In Embarrassing CNN Interview

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27048/watch-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-takes-long-ryan-saavedra

 

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg forgot the contents of the 14th Amendment while speaking to the National Woman’s Party in late August and needed an audience member to give her a copy of the Constitution so she could remember what it said.

https://truedaily.news/2018/10/05/supreme-court-justice-cant-remember-the-constitution/

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Does Get Plenty of Rest on the Job

http://www.independentsentinel.com/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-does-get-plenty-of-rest-on-the-job/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Ummm, folks... some of you sound like a flock of vultures! I don't like many of her rulings... and I'm a bit worried when I see any Supreme snoozing through events, but she's a human being, for God's sake! Let's not be gleefully poised for her demise... it's tasteless to be licking your chops like that.

Disagree vehemently,   she is a threat to my Republic and I hope she dies right now

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something that is really refreshing is the amount of people ive seen who wish her a speedy recovery and wish her god speed. Something that if one of our guys got injured, you know there would be the worse of intent spewed everywhere.

Edit: As i post this i see someone wish for her death. Way to prove me wrong. Have a little more class people.

If she does step down soon, her replacement would likely be Amy Coney Barrett, which was on the short list last time around. 

What I think would be absolutely crippling for the leftists, is if ginsburg steps down... Clarence Thomas can willingly step down so Trump gets 2 new fresh justices that would lock in the constitutional lean for decades to come.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RBG will never voluntarily step down as long as Trump is pres. She will adjucate  ala Stephen Hawking before that happens. I'm also expecting the dems to invent a new law capping the amount of supremes any sitting pres can appoint at two. They're batshit crazy enough to try.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, siderman said:

RBG will never voluntarily step down as long as Trump is pres. She will adjucate  ala Stephen Hawking before that happens. I'm also expecting the dems to invent a new law capping the amount of supremes any sitting pres can appoint at two. They're batshit crazy enough to try.

Good luck passing that law without the senate. Lol. I honestly hope her good health, but if she intends to stay on, its gonna be tough on her health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, EngineerJet said:

Something that is really refreshing is the amount of people ive seen who wish her a speedy recovery and wish her god speed. Something that if one of our guys got injured, you know there would be the worse of intent spewed everywhere.

Edit: As i post this i see someone wish for her death. Way to prove me wrong. Have a little more class people.

If she does step down soon, her replacement would likely be Amy Coney Barrett, which was on the short list last time around. 

What I think would be absolutely crippling for the leftists, is if ginsburg steps down... Clarence Thomas can willingly step down so Trump gets 2 new fresh justices that would lock in the constitutional lean for decades to come.

Nothing to do with class so dont be a dolt

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, myhatinthering said:

Nothing to do with class so dont be a dolt

 

2 hours ago, myhatinthering said:

Disagree vehemently,   she is a threat to my Republic and I hope she dies right now

Problem is there are other ways to remove her as a "threat" to our republic as you put it. But you went straight to hoping she dies. Stating you wish for her death is your opinion to have. It still is behaving in a manner lacking class.

Wishing death on those we disagree with. I'm not sure thats the spirit of the republic that you do wish to preserve.

I disagree with RGB on a very fundamental level. But wishing her death? You are just fuel for the liberals to use to paint us as extremists.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EngineerJet said:

 

Problem is there are other ways to remove her as a "threat" to our republic as you put it. But you went straight to hoping she dies. Stating you wish for her death is your opinion to have. It still is behaving in a manner lacking class.

Wishing death on those we disagree with. I'm not sure thats the spirit of the republic that you do wish to preserve.

I disagree with RGB on a very fundamental level. But wishing her death? You are just fuel for the liberals to use to paint us as extremists.

This is war Sarge and war sucks - 

 

You dont win a war by dying for your country - you win a war by making the other poor bastard die for his - Patton

 

So yes she either steps down or I hope she croaks - there is no room for sentiment, sissy mary wishy washy heartfelt good feelings..... and civility in this battle for the Republic.

 

You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton said. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.” - Hillary Clinton

 

 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EngineerJet said:

Something that is really refreshing is the amount of people ive seen who wish her a speedy recovery and wish her god speed.

Yes, the Democrats are so concerned about her, they are actually offering THEIR body parts to help her.

People concerned about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s fall are offering their ribs and organs

People, especially younger people, were offering the octogenarian affectionately known as RBG their own ribs on social media Thursday morning. They even started the hashtag #RibsForRuth on Twitter.

I love how every person under the age of 30 on Twitter is currently offering #RuthBaderGinsburg their ribs and any other internal organ she might need.

Which, same!!

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article221343550.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

Yes, the Democrats are so concerned about her, they are actually offering THEIR body parts to help her.

People concerned about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s fall are offering their ribs and organs

People, especially younger people, were offering the octogenarian affectionately known as RBG their own ribs on social media Thursday morning. They even started the hashtag #RibsForRuth on Twitter.

I love how every person under the age of 30 on Twitter is currently offering #RuthBaderGinsburg their ribs and any other internal organ she might need.

Which, same!!

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article221343550.html

 

Just proves there is an issue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isnt a war...its a political game. We can look at the competitive nature of it as war-like but that is dangerous thinking using terms like war because it is the same type of thinking that calls crazies to commit extreme acts. And swearing to uphold and defend the constitution means upholding the values within that constitution. I said before I do not agree with RGB in the slightest, but she is a confirmed justice and she has a job to do. I will say I hope she fails in glorious fashion to pass her agenda. Self defense has a clear line and hoping for someones death because you dont agree with them is fundamentally wrong. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2018 at 11:54 AM, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

Imagine a 7-2 court with Roberts, Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Trump Pick #3, Trump Pick #4 vs Kagan and Sotomayor for the next 10-20 years.

 

I’ll join in wishing RBG a quick recovery and hope she sees this as an opportunity to retire and enjoy the rest of her life with her family. She’s earned that. 

On the point of a 7-2 court, as WTF makes above....the liberal meltdown would be GLORIOUS!!!!!

 

Judges last generations.....

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as her bony posterior vacates the bench posthaste, I don’t much care where she goes or what she does. She just needs to be gone. She is an arrogant ideologue and an activist judge that does not respect the Constitution she swore to defend.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish her well and speedy recovery.  That said I’ve heard enough about her sleeping and now more health issues that I trust she will consider retiring and not putting on a stunt.  

Beyond that, I do have to think that there are women and or minorities that are true to the constitution, suitable for advancement, that we will see a nomination that “checks some boxes”.  I think it’s a good move against identity politics, and will help open eyes.  In my eyes, the selection of thebest candidate should be color, gender and orientation blind. But finding a best candidate that breaks some of those barriers would help break the toxic race and gender wars that the left tries to create. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RBG needs to go. 

If you are of the orientation where you find it problematic that Trump may pick her replacement, that's fine. Blame the only person responsible for that: RBG. 

She could have very, very easily retired under Obama, and she was so far left that I doubt ther would have been much of a fight replacing her with someone similar. 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

RBG needs to go. 

If you are of the orientation where you find it problematic that Trump may pick her replacement, that's fine. Blame the only person responsible for that: RBG. 

She could have very, very easily retired under Obama, and she was so far left that I doubt ther would have been much of a fight replacing her with someone similar. 

 

Sage words

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

RBG needs to go. 

If you are of the orientation where you find it problematic that Trump may pick her replacement, that's fine. Blame the only person responsible for that: RBG. 

She could have very, very easily retired under Obama, and she was so far left that I doubt ther would have been much of a fight replacing her with someone similar. 

 

Very true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

RBG needs to go. 

If you are of the orientation where you find it problematic that Trump may pick her replacement, that's fine. Blame the only person responsible for that: RBG. 

She could have very, very easily retired under Obama, and she was so far left that I doubt ther would have been much of a fight replacing her with someone similar. 

 

She was assured that Hillary would win! Her replacement was supposed to be put in place by the first female President. Oh, the irony if she is replaced by President Trump!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, pasu0115 said:

She was assured that Hillary would win! Her replacement was supposed to be put in place by the first female President. Oh, the irony if she is replaced by President Trump!

I nominate Sheriff Joe Arpaio. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.