TO Nazi Germany pretty much! Just waiting on the ban everything and try to come take the guns.My advice Get out and leave this shithole of a state and go where they are not gun hating douchebags. Im myself in the saving up planning to escape this hell hole. NC or Tnn is some of my option to move to a free state

• Like 3

After Menendez was re-elected I lost all hope on the voters of NJ. Its too far gone to ever get turned around. How anyone could vote for him I have no clue. And they voted biggly for him! Just shows the mind set in this state.

Most of what I heard on 101.5 is they voted for Menendez because they hated Trump. People are ridiculous. It explains a lot about the assholes in this state.
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Interesting...

expecting whom to make the change whilst fleeing?

I hope those who fled find what they wanted but am concerned it just lets this political cancer spread without their support here. Me? I doubled down. If these antagonists want my homeland, then I have two words for them:

Molon labe. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, YoungGun1967 said:

Most of what I heard on 101.5 is they voted for Menendez because they hated Trump. People are ridiculous. It explains a lot about the assholes in this state.

And I have yet to hear a compelling reason for hating Trump.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, YoungGun1967 said:

Digging in and looking at the poll data leading up to the election, voters hated Menedez by around 20% MORE than Hugin. Menendez's numbers were negative in that area while Hugin's were positive.

And Hugin lost by 10% in the election.... go figure....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, weekend_junkie said:

I hope those who fled find what they wanted but am concerned it just lets this political cancer spread without their support here. Me? I doubled down. If these antagonists want my homeland, then I have two words for them:

Molon labe. 

Most that flee don't give a crap about 2A. Follow the money.

35 minutes ago, weekend_junkie said:

Molon labe. 

Ha Ha..

Wifey was watching the news tonight during dinner going, WTF..., then she turns to me and says "You better buy more guns"!!

This, coming from the woman who doesn't even like my "hobby" and wants nothing to do with it...

There just might be hope for her, after all! :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

Ha Ha..

Wifey was watching the news tonight during dinner going, WTF..., then she turns to me and says "You better buy more guns"!!

This, coming from the woman who doesn't even like my "hobby" and wants nothing to do with it...

There just might be hope for her, after all! :)

Sounds like a keeper ya got there.

• Like 1

Digging in and looking at the poll data leading up to the election, voters hated Menedez by around 20% MORE than Hugin. Menendez's numbers were negative in that area while Hugin's were positive.

Democratic collusion

7 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

Look to fl....its all rigged

I hate to say this but the NRA was right back in the early '90's.......it's Done, Over here folks.....get use to it or move.....as a side note, my neighbor is a realtor and he tells me  folks are movin' out only to be replaced by......over time this state has gone from a melting pot to a toilet...OMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ha Ha..
There just might be hope for her, after all! [emoji4]

I just bought a few more pistols. The only way they get my guns is over my dead body. I’m a retired police officer so the rules are different for us. Active or retired we are allowed to carry anywhere in the US. We just have to qualify what our state requires which is twice a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk