Sign in to follow this  
djg0770

Hunting help request

23 hours ago, djg0770 said:

Thanks Nick. He decided he didn't want to hunt. Fine by me son. Go watch some movie. One day you'll be annoyed at yourself that you didn't go...

All good. Yeah it's tough sometimes trying to get them interested, keeping them interested at the same time not pushing them.  

My boys (13&10) were off Thursday and so was I. With the rut going on I tried to convince them that we needed to sit in a blind for deer. They wanted no part of it.  BUT they had no problem checking trail cams with me. They just didn't want to sit still.  Lol. Frustrating but I just look at it as time spent with my boys. 

My older son will be with me on youth day , my younger son has already said he doesn't feel like it. Lol. Drive me crazy. I'll have to bait 2 double ladders and one ground blind in case plans change.  Lol. 

Good luck this season. 

Nick

23 hours ago, djg0770 said:

Thanks Nick. He decided he didn't want to hunt. Fine by me son. Go watch some movie. One day you'll be annoyed at yourself that you didn't go...

Maybe he is embarrassed to ride in a Kia.

Love you Danielle