Sign in to follow this  
GRIZ

Priests in Poland Open New Range

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• I was wondering why this story didn't get more legs in the media, maybe this was why. The Milwaukee man who killed five co-workers at a beer company’s corporate office is a black Elizabeth Warren supporter, providing a clue as to why the mass shooting disappeared from the discussion so quickly. 51-year-old Anthony Ferrill showed up at the MillerCoors facility from where he had been fired earlier in the day wearing his uniform and carrying a silenced gun. It subsequently emerged that Ferrill was an African-American Elizabeth Warren supporter (presuming that Ferrill shared the same political beliefs as his wife, who took a selfie with Warren at a rally last year). “Ferrill’s wife posted photos of her family and expressing liberal political views,” confirms Heavy.com. “In July 2019, Ferrill’s wife attended a speech by U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren at South Division High School Gym in Milwaukee. Following the speech, Ferrill’s wife took a photo with the Massachusetts senator.” https://summit.news/2020/02/27/milwaukee-mass-shooter-is-a-black-elizabeth-warren-supporter/
    • I have a 2010 SLT I've had since new. Love the truck. Got the hemi because you need a hemi. Other then the recall on the rear pinion nut, I've had zero problems with it. My only gripe was the headlights sux. I swapped them out for HIDs and never looked back. Well worth the cost. At least with my old eyes anyway. I did have a keyfob crap out. It would start the truck but non of the buttons worked. Don't go to a dealer for one! Or get one on ebay. (BTDT) Had one and it left me stranded. I found a locksmith the has genuine Mopar keyfobs. I think I paid $75 for one.                                                                                                                                                                                                             Oh, and everyone knows nothing rusts as bad a Ford. That why there's so many new ones around.    
    • They are pretty active up here this time of year, mating season is just about to start.
    • Fisher cats are rarely seen. My stepmom and dad (god rest his soul) caught one briefly on a Blink Camera in the Live Oak tree on their deck. He’s quick!      IMG_4035.MP4
    • Yeah my dachshund definatly thinks and acts like hes a guard dog, he charged a fisher cat last night, it turned and went after him. The vizsla came in for the save and treed the fisher cat. Luger is lucky hes got backup.  20171023_080323.mp4