njpilot

NJ Sanctuary Policy Leads To Three Dead

19 hours ago, njpilot said:

Unfortunately, liberal judges would throw the suits out pretty quick due to qualified immunity. They wouldn't be too concerned about the suits.

I don’t know about that. My girlfriend/domestic partner/fiancée is heavily involved with Manhattan federal court and Miami federal court and you can’t believe the cases. I believe a wrongful death suit would get a quick settlement and headlines. 

On 11/11/2018 at 9:49 AM, gfl216 said:

The families of the victims should file a wrongful death law suit against the sheriff and the governor.

Could the state of Missouri, assuming they aren't run by sanctuary city supporters, bring suit against Middlesex County or the state of NJ / it's Governor (or both)?

Missouri has an obligation to protect it's citizens.  Governments and those politicians supporting "sanctuary cities" are knowingly making that difficult. How are supporters of sanctuary cities not held culpable in the same manner of a bartender serving an obviously drunk individual who then kills someone due to their intoxication?

17 minutes ago, BobA said:

Nope. Your regular run of the mill greedy lawyers. A civil case like that and they get a cut of the settlement. They’re probably lining up at the families door now. 

Tbh... I hope they are inundated with lawyers and lawsuits! Regardless of the pedigree 

On 11/11/2018 at 8:51 AM, capt14k said:

Broken Windows and proactive policing does work. That is how Guiliani cleaned up NYC. Towards the end with Bloomberg you started seeing the bums and panhandling again. Under DiBlasio the place is looking like it did during the Dinkins Era.

AKA COMPSTAT 

Part of ProActive policing should be community policing. The police should be your friend and protect and serve. Not paramilitary and treat American Citizens like Insurgents.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk