mustang69

Any experience with a .22TCM handgun?

Anyone have experience shooting a handgun chambered in .22TCM?  I've been wanting one for a while and finally bought it.  Looks like there are very few models available in the caliber but I like 1911s so that's what I got.  It's solely a range gun.  Ammo seems a bit hard to get with only one supplier (Armscor) so I made sure to get the model with the 9mm conversion barrel just so the gun wouldn't be worthless if the caliber ever disappears. For some reason I can't seem to add pics but it looks just like most other full-size 1911s from Rock Island...

Any comments / feedback / opinions appreciated.

Thanks

I played with it at shot show a number of years ago when it was as released.  Was a nifty caliber but the fit and finish was not amazing. I also recall the gun jamming towards the end of the day on the range, granted after lots of use and sandy consitions. 

Recall was not what you would expect out of a 22 ish caliber and I recall the feeling of just wanting to stick with a 9, 40 or 45.