PK90

Black Friday Gun Deals

22 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

620 clams for a two tone burnt bronze 92FS is an okay deal, but not Black Friday good.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/207301?utm_source=111818-1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=111818-1

$540

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

I've seen some pretty good deals on ammo.  It's too soon for the really good deals on the interwebs.  Gotta wait for cyber monday.

Ehh I wouldn't hold your breath. If any better deals come out, I don't see them being that substantial. I like pre-sales because it's easier to snag items versus on BF or CM when sites crash from too much activity and things sell out in 5 seconds.

31 minutes ago, RecessedFilter said:

Ehh I wouldn't hold your breath. If any better deals come out, I don't see them being that substantial

Some 22lr was selling for as little as 3 cents/rd on sale well before black Friday. The Republican presidency has depressed the price of ammo and guns, I dunno how much lower they can go with the BF sales on such items.

I'm hoping there will be some good sales on high ticket items like thermal optics.  Even a paltry 10% discount on a $4,000.00 scope is still $400.00 in savings.  A 20% discount would be tha cat's ass.

13 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Some 22lr was selling for as little as 3 cents/rd on sale well before black Friday. The Republican presidency has depressed the price of ammo and guns, I dunno how much lower they can go with the BF sales on such items.

I'm hoping there will be some good sales on high ticket items like thermal optics.  Even a paltry 10% discount on a $4,000.00 scope is still $400.00 in savings.  A 20% discount would be tha cat's ass.

Yeah exactly my point. So far this week we saw $300 complete AR's, 9mm at $145 a case, high quality AR barrels half off....those are some ridiculous prices that I just can't see shooting down (pun hehe) any further. 

I'd say 95% of gun- stuff consumers are buying things related to ammo, AR parts, and budget optics on BF. A very small percentage are looking at $4k optics or $3k AR's. If one can shell out the coin for a $4k scope, chances are that a few hundred bucks in discount isn't as big of a deal as say a $300 AR barrel for 150 bucks to another person.

I've already got a shopping cart saved on one website, just hoping for a freeshipping or somthing tomorrow. The prices already seen, i cant imagine going any lower.

The firearm market it saturated, thats the only reason these pre-sales are even a thing.. they are trying to move merch all week and not just over the weekend. 

I BET, that you wont see pre-sale items go any cheaper, you will just find more stuff on sale.

12 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

If anyone comes across a really, really hot deal on a 640 thermal scope, lemme know.  Not interested in IR.  I'm super itching to do some wild hog hunting

DVOR is running sales on FLIR every couple months.

19 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Anybody have experience with Fortress Gun Safes? Hard to pass on the Tractor Supply sale.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/fortress-fireproof-24-gun-safe-1255029?cm_sp=20181122-_-2+Day+Sale-_-Fortress+Fireproof+Safe

Looks like a run of the mill safe.  Not super secure but good enough.  Doesn't look like there are any vertical bolts.  

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/fortress-fireproof-24-gun-safe-1255029?cm_sp=20181122-_-2+Day+Sale-_-Fortress+Fireproof+Safe
Looks like a run of the mill safe.  Not super secure but good enough.  Doesn't look like there are any vertical bolts.  
Yeah. Just buying for resale.

12 hours ago, PK90 said:

Anybody have experience with Fortress Gun Safes? Hard to pass on the Tractor Supply sale.

I didn't see that, that's not a bad price for what it is.  Might have to pick it up.

18 hours ago, PK90 said:

I was tempted as well; tho I'm probably going to pass this year.  Seriously considering selling and moving thiscoming year, and I really dont want to move a gunsafe twice...

I was tempted as well; tho I'm probably going to pass this year.  Seriously considering selling and moving thiscoming year, and I really dont want to move a gunsafe twice...
This one is only a few hundred pounds. Anything under 5 feet tall takes one man and a handtruck.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2018 at 10:29 PM, RecessedFilter said:

Yeah exactly my point. So far this week we saw $300 complete AR's, 9mm at $145 a case, high quality AR barrels half off....those are some ridiculous prices that I just can't see shooting down (pun hehe) any further. 

I'd say 95% of gun- stuff consumers are buying things related to ammo, AR parts, and budget optics on BF. A very small percentage are looking at $4k optics or $3k AR's. If one can shell out the coin for a $4k scope, chances are that a few hundred bucks in discount isn't as big of a deal as say a $300 AR barrel for 150 bucks to another person.

What barrels...where

I didn't see that, that's not a bad price for what it is.  Might have to pick it up.
Just got one. Not bad. Plastic digital control and shelf brackets. If I had room, I'd get a few to resell at $490.

4 hours ago, PK90 said:

Just got one. Not bad. Plastic digital control and shelf brackets. If I had room, I'd get a few to resell at $490.

Not bad for something to resell, but I wasn't thrilled with it for personal use.  I walked away.