Screwball

Out of NJ Wish List

2 hours ago, fishnut said:

Although it was quite a few years ago when I worked at a boat dock we were not allowed to pump fuel only the owner/operator was allowed to pump. 

That's true. When I had my boat, the dock worker would hand me the pump nozzle to handle it, he wouldn't do it. Apparently, the ability to self pump in the state only pertains to autos.

If memory serves me right... believe WaWa does self-serve diesel.

And going back to the original topic, after thinking about it (and reading a pretty good book on suppressors), I’m scratching the P938 suppressor/barrel. Really is useless, with a gun I’d likely carry more up in Maine. Switching that one out of the list for another Griffin... the Checkmate. That way, all one suppressor company, and gives me a dedicated rimfire suppressor (monocore design instead of individual baffles). There is a Class 3 SOT within 15 miles of Houlton, just from a quick look... so shouldn’t be too big of a deal to get it.

If that is the case, I’m going to have to unpin my .22 upper, and likely going to swap a threaded barrel into my CZ Kadet kit. Probably going to unpin my piston 5.56mm upper, my WASR, and either my Tavor or get a new barrel and sell the pinned 16”. Last thing is my Kel-Tec SUB-2000... figured for as good as it is now (all internals are MCARBO, and have a ROMEO 5 on the way... for whenever they release their new mount), might as well suppress it.

And I’ll likely get a 9mm threaded barrel for my SP-01, so I can suppress that, as well. Only question I’m at now is if I want to do a M1A1 Carbine... because even though I’d like it because I can’t have one here, it is still money to spend, even if a reproduction (Fulton).