vladtepes

NJ Firearms Law Update

I want to update the "is my "gun" legal" threads, but want to make sure I am providing accurate info.. 

my understanding is for semi auto it is 10 rounds now.. can someone in the know tell me if there are any other recent developments? I do not want to do a disservice by providing any false info.. 

thanks!!! 

1 minute ago, PK90 said:

Isn't all mags, not just semi?

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

I am not 100% sure on the new law, and have not read the text word for word.. thats why I need some clarification.. 

EDIT TO ADD: I would also like to know if there is any actual verbiage for modified magazines.. as that was unclear in the past.. 

Here's a link to an article that describes all the new laws Murphy signed in June.

There are links to each individual bill in it, so you can read the exact text of each one.

https://observer.com/2018/06/new-jersey-gov-phil-murphy-signs-6-gun-control-bills-into-law/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sniper22 said:

Here's a link to an article that describes all the new laws Murphy signed in June.

There are links to each individual bill in it, so you can read the exact text of each one.

https://observer.com/2018/06/new-jersey-gov-phil-murphy-signs-6-gun-control-bills-into-law/

thank you for that..