Maksim

Black Friday: Palmetto State Armory - Up to 60% off parts, ammo, mags, +15% off Magpul

Palmetto State Armory just launched their Black Friday deals.  Deals up to 60% off uppers and rifle kits, ammo, optics, accessories and magazines.

Furthermore, they are doing 15% off all Magpul products which were not already discounted.

get_link_image.php?linkId=758393&fullsiz

Link Here

get_link_image.php?linkId=758409&fullsiz

Link Here

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By RetNJ47
      Selling my Troy A4 “Other” Firearm 5.56(.223) with Blast Shield (faux suppressor) and BA Hanson profile 11.3” precision barrel with Silencer Co ASR muzzle brake.
      Had gunsmith remove pin and welded muzzle brake on stock 10.5” inch barrel. Upgraded to BA 11.3” performance barrel bringing OAL to 26.8 inches without pin and welded muzzle device. ASR threaded Silco brake added with 6” Blast Shield. Trigger/Feed Ramp polish job for smoother take up and crisp reset(for a Mil-Spec trigger). Only 40 rounds have been fired for testing and proper initial barrel break in using Modern Spartan Systems accuracy oil between shot cycles.
      Full list of modifications:
      -Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile 5.56 chambered 11.3 inch Performance Series Barrel
      -SilencerCo Muzzle Brake
      -SDTA 6” Blast Shield
      -SBA3 Brace (Black or possibly FDE available)
      -Magpul Gen 2 BUIS and Vertical Foregrip
      -CMMG Stainless Gas Tube
      $1550
      Located in Toms River with closest FFL being Weshoot/Shoreshot. Buyer responsible for transfer fee at FFL.
      Still have stock barrel also if interested.
      **Eotech Not Included** if interested it’s an EOtech EXPS2-0 and I have a G43 magnifier w/STS mount and Surefire light with pressure pad to go along with it.

• By My1stGlock
      Searched this forum but didn't see anything on this yet.
      Has anyone played with the Magpul DAKA grid organizers yet? Seems nifty but anyone has one that can provide feedback on them? Losta vidoos online. Yer thoughts
      I know some will say $130 for Styrofoam? I guess it's just the modularity that appeals to me. Got a Pelican 1720 for Christmas and was looking at the closed foam option and ran across this too.
      https://magpul.com/daka-grid-organizer-pelican-1720.html?mp_global_color=118

• By My1stGlock
      Midway has this on sale at the moment if anyone looking for a decent entry to mid level red dot.
      https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1016224982

Sparc 2.jfif
    • By michael ruscingno
      Great shape! Taurus g2c 9mm with stainless steel slide. All condition shown in photos, pretty good condition! https://imgur.com/a/9ldPfTH (Photo album) 

asking $150 bucks plus buyer responsible for transfer. 

comes with two 10 round mags.

willing to meet local to ridgewood NJ Bergen, Passaic county areas, at FFL. Also comfortable with shipping at buyers expense 
    • By CNJ
      Hello,
      I am new here and looking to sell my two hand guns (I have another post for a Browning 22 1911 what will have a description very similar to this post).

This post is for a Glock G19 GEN5 with night sights that I purchased new from Firearms Support and Storage June of 2019. I have used it a total of two times at RTSP in Union NJ and in it's lifetime it has shot only 172 rounds down range.
      It comes with 3 10 round magazines as well as the grips/lock as shown in the photos. I have not used it since prior to covid, so I will give it the best cleaning I can before the sale.
      The price is $325 plus FFL transfer fees.
      If you have questions or if I can share any other photos, please let me know.

Thank you! 

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale