Maksim

HK P7 PSP Prices?

1 hour ago, Maksim said:

I have no doubts about that, just wondering what the catalysts for such a spike is... $2k for a PSP? Tough to justify

I totally agree with you.  

The PSP in my prof pic I bought as my first gun about 4 or 5 years ago and I was told it was worth around $1200-$1400 in its condition. So that makes complete sense. Before you ask...no I did not pay that price otherwise I'd never own a PSP, but I will tell you even though it's worth that I'd also never sell it. 

Add on to the above: It's an original HK P7 PSP straight from Germany, no import markings. Only scratch it has on it is on the trigger guard on one side. Other than that, perfect condition with 2 original mags. 

I have two pristine M8s that I wouldn’t sell and they would fetch stupid prices.  I’m even bidding on the ratty m13 n the gun auction as well as a dean one n gun broker. 

29 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

I have two pristine M8s that I wouldn’t sell and they would fetch stupid prices.  I’m even bidding on the ratty m13 n the gun auction as well as a dean one n gun broker. 

Will fight you for that M13?

Nah, I would not pay more than $800 for one. =)  The M13 really is kind aof a crappy gun... too big, but yes, highly collectible. 

Am almost ready to pull the trigger and sell my P7 with 5 mags. 

29 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Will fight you for that M13?

Nah, I would not pay more than $800 for one. =)  The M13 really is kind aof a crappy gun... too big, but yes, highly collectible. 

Am almost ready to pull the trigger and sell my P7 with 5 mags. 

I prefer the M8 but just have itch that needs to be scratched with the m13.  If you feel you want a P7 get one, as long as you aren’t getting robbed, they shoot surprisingly well. Mags for these are not cheap so five is really nice. 

3 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

I prefer the M8 but just have itch that needs to be scratched with the m13.  If you feel you want a P7 get one, as long as you aren’t getting robbed, they shoot surprisingly well. Mags for these are not cheap so five is really nice. 

I mean selling mine, not buying one.  I can't justify nearly $2k for the P7.  As a collectible? I can see it... but I have zero interest in collectible HKs.

4 minutes ago, Maksim said:

I mean selling mine, not buying one.  I can't justify nearly $2k for the P7.  As a collectible? I can see it... but I have zero interest in collectible HKs.

Misread on the sell part.  If it’s not your thing I get it.  Holiday time for me and some Lagavulin flowing through the veins.