Peter Goldwing

United States not so united

59 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Greenday said:

So you are upset that you can't carry your gun to potentially shoot someone, but I or someone else may get away with sitting on the porch, lighting up, and relaxing?

Spoken like a true liberal. You people  just dont get it do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

Not for Nuthin' (as we say in Jersey), but this instigator hasn't passed my "sniff test" since Day #1.

That was my first impression.  However, after much consideration, GD is just one of the brainwashed useful idiots.  Since hes' joined, I have detected chinks in his libtarded armor.  We are wearing him down, i.e. undoing some of the brainwashing he's received.  Not much, but some very small holes.  GD is having much difficulty reconciling what we discuss here with what has been stuffed down his throat during his formative years.

I'm not saying we should go easy on him, just that we need to approach this kid with the understanding that he's a victim of the liberal machine.  In a way, you could say he's brain damaged, but luckily for GD, this kind of damage is not irreversible.  He just need the right treatment.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

States rights man, we fought a war over it.

The bill of rights tells the states what they cannot do.. you’re not a citizen of the state, you’re a resident of it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zeke said:

How is the antagonist angle working out for ya @Greenday?

It's garnering him the attention he craves, so that;s working out okay.  But, in the process, the liberal belief system that was programmed into him is slowly being eroded.  I guess you could call it a win win.

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

you’re not a citizen of the state, you’re a resident of it..

Except for Texas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

That was my first impression.  However, after much consideration, GD is just one of the brainwashed useful idiots.  Since hes' joined, I have detected chinks in his libtarded armor.  We are wearing him down, i.e. undoing some of the brainwashing he's received.  Not much, but some very small holes.  GD is having much difficulty reconciling what we discuss here with what has been stuffed down his throat during his formative years.

I'm not saying we should go easy on him, just that we need to approach this kid with the understanding that he's a victim of the liberal machine.  In a way, you could say he's brain damaged, but luckily for GD, this kind of damage is not irreversible.  He just need the right treatment.

Knowing you as I do, I will let you continue this "experiment".  At some point he's gonna need some Special High Intensity Training to reverse "the damage".  Perhaps a Rosey Range Day with a little history lesson on how things used to be & how messed-up they are now.  Like when I was 12 years old my Dad gave me a $5 bill & I went into the K-Mart to buy a brick of .22's while he waited in the car with my younger siblings.  Now I can't have my 57 year old wife buy me ammo since she doesn't have a Yellow Card!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scorpio64 said:

It's garnering him the attention he craves, so that;s working out okay.  But, in the process, the liberal belief system that was programmed into him is slowly being eroded.  I guess you could call it a win win.

Like water over a rock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smokin .50 said:

Knowing you as I do, I will let you continue this "experiment".  At some point he's gonna need some Special High Intensity Training to reverse "the damage".  Perhaps a Rosey Range Day with a little history lesson on how things used to be & how messed-up they are now.  Like when I was 12 years old my Dad gave me a $5 bill & I went into the K-Mart to buy a brick of .22's while he waited in the car with my younger siblings.  Now I can't have my 57 year old wife buy me ammo since she doesn't have a Yellow Card!

Ya but you had to walk home from school in a snow storm! Oh my bad....

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

At some point he's gonna need some Special High Intensity Training to reverse "the damage". 

Wars are won, one battle at a time.  Some bigger than others.  A couple weeks ago, I was advocating for GD to be banned, and had a solid argument for it too.  But, I realized that was selfish of me.

How can we, in good conscience, allow this poor misguided soul to go through life as a zombie when we have the cure right here.

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Greenday said:

It's ridiculous to me because smoking weed is a victimless crime. You can't accidentally hurt someone by smoking weed in your living room.

@Greenday

Is that the only place people smoke weed?

They stay home and never get in the car, and endanger others and drive after smoking?

They never smoke at work or during lunch, possibly endangering co-workers or the company due to errors and mistakes?

They never smoke at parties and get-togethers then leave in their cars?

4 hours ago, Greenday said:

But the use of the gun you carry has much deadlier consequences than the not deadly consequences of someone lighting up a joint. That's why I think it's a ridiculous comparison.

Wow... just wow....

4 hours ago, Greenday said:

It's a comparison of two activities which have drastically different potential consequences.

There are no words...

Comparing using a gun to protect you and your family from bodily harm is more dangerous? Maybe to the perp trying to do you harm. Versus injuring or killing someone while DWI?

Just how much did you smoke before posting that crap?

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Peter Goldwing said:

United States not so united. 
I carry my legal gun here in Fl with 15 rounds of a hollow point bullets with a concealed weapon permit. Ill go to NJ, the same way, they'll put me in jail. 
You buy your legal marijuana in NJ and bring it here: you might go to jail. Smoking pot is a federal offense while 2nd amendment is a right. Go figure.

You're right. Cannabis should be legal at a federal level. Hopefully Trump fixes that mess.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

Not for Nuthin' (as we say in Jersey), but this instigator hasn't passed my "sniff test" since Day #1.

Weed Man probably voted for Gov. Freestuff, the same A-hole providing us all with overzealous harassment 24/7/365!

Every-so-often I lament that "there ought to be a rule" that only law abiding gun owners can post.  THIS IS WHY^^^.  If Weed Man filled-out a 4473 to become a gun owner, he LIED ON A FEDERAL FORM, therefore is a criminal.

----30----

Im not sure they still say this...but fo shizzle...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scorpio64 said:

Wars are won, one battle at a time.  Some bigger than others.  A couple weeks ago, I was advocating for GD to be banned, and had a solid argument for it too.  But, I realized that was selfish of me.

How can we, in good conscience, allow this poor misguided soul to go through life as a zombie when we have the cure right here.

 

Tar and feather the bastid...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not for Nuthin' (as we say in Jersey), but this instigator hasn't passed my "sniff test" since Day #1.
Weed Man probably voted for Gov. Freestuff, the same A-hole providing us all with overzealous harassment 24/7/365!
Every-so-often I lament that "there ought to be a rule" that only law abiding gun owners can post.  THIS IS WHY^^^.  If Weed Man filled-out a 4473 to become a gun owner, he LIED ON A FEDERAL FORM, therefore is a criminal.
----30----


Actually he doesn't own a firearm IIRC his wife does. Maybe there is more to that story.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Im not sure they still say this...but fo shizzle...

We still say it in CENTRAL JERSEY, where we can smell the essence of Fresh Kills landfill in Static Island!  That air you breathe in Sussex Co. must contain too much Bear excrement molecules thanks to Gov. Freestuff halting the public land Bear hunt!

"fo shizzle" just got entered into my vocabulary fo shizzle, lol!

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Patriot!

~R

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, capt14k said:

 


Actually he doesn't own a firearm IIRC his wife does. Maybe there is more to that story.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

 

Hmmmmmmm, so now we might be dealin' with a potential Prohibited Person?  

Murphy already has Goober the Ghost Gun Chaser (his A.G.) going after downloads on the interwebs of how to make a "Ghost Gun".  How long will it be before they (Trenton Anti-Gun lawmakers) figure-out that maybe we shouldn't be allowed to give info or training HERE to a Prohibited Person?  How much of a stretch is it really???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

That was my first impression.  However, after much consideration, GD is just one of the brainwashed useful idiots.  Since hes' joined, I have detected chinks in his libtarded armor.  We are wearing him down, i.e. undoing some of the brainwashing he's received.  Not much, but some very small holes.  GD is having much difficulty reconciling what we discuss here with what has been stuffed down his throat during his formative years.

I'm not saying we should go easy on him, just that we need to approach this kid with the understanding that he's a victim of the liberal machine.  In a way, you could say he's brain damaged, but luckily for GD, this kind of damage is not irreversible.  He just need the right treatment.

I’ll disagree slightly.  I’ve always said don’t bring data to a knife fight.  @Greenday isn’t looking to debate intellectually or learn anything.  @greenday wants to be an irritant, a provocateur but not a scholar.  I’ll spend no time trying to change that because that’s not what he/she wants. And perhaps change is unnecessary we can continue to disagree but we could debate in better fashion, one with good intentions.  As mentioned earlier the primary intention here is to be an irritant.  However I do enjoying toying with some of the more ridiculous attempts at making a point by Greenday.  

However I no way am attempting to get you to give up the noble pursuit. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Im not sure they still say this...but fo shizzle...

lol (with my inside voice) at a conservative busting out with Snoop Dogisms.  Contextually, you are correct, oh, but the irony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gov. Murphy's goal for his constituents (subjects)

Broke (through high taxes, legalized gambling and fees for everything)

High (legalizing marijuana)

Unarmed (every anti 2A bill he can sign)

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Gov. Murphy's goal for his constituents. 

Broke (through high taxes, legalized gambling and fees for everything)

High (legalizing marijuana)

Unarmed (every anti 2A bill he can sign)

Smurfy's goals are to take away freedom and independence and make the free people into dependent peasants.  Socialists like Murph, deBlasio and the starling Ocasio-Cortez want a to make the USA into a two class system.  The upper class, and the lower class, the latter completely controlled by "The Party"  And the pity of it is, suckers are buying into this ideology, believing it is more fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Gov. Murphy's goal for his constituents. 

Broke (through high taxes, legalized gambling and fees for everything)

High (legalizing marijuana)

Unarmed (every anti 2A bill he can sign)

This is the Democrat party's  and Soros' strategy for the USA and the whole world. TV, "smart" phones, so-called social media, mass media brainwashing, cheap drugs. Keep you poor, stupid and wasted. Complete government dependency and passivity. Death to those who don't go along.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

That was my first impression.  However, after much consideration, GD is just one of the brainwashed useful idiots.  Since hes' joined, I have detected chinks in his libtarded armor.  We are wearing him down, i.e. undoing some of the brainwashing he's received.  Not much, but some very small holes.  GD is having much difficulty reconciling what we discuss here with what has been stuffed down his throat during his formative years.

I'm not saying we should go easy on him, just that we need to approach this kid with the understanding that he's a victim of the liberal machine.  In a way, you could say he's brain damaged, but luckily for GD, this kind of damage is not irreversible.  He just need the right treatment.

You make a lot of sense regarding GD as you call him. 

I'm glad to see that most on here are still being respectful of his opinion even tho it varies from some of ours. 

It's easier to influence someones' thinking with reasoned discourse than wretched diatribes.

We law-abiding citizens don't NEED to  "stuff  down his throat" our views. We can leave such treatment of others to the Dumbocrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Wars are won, one battle at a time.  Some bigger than others.  A couple weeks ago, I was advocating for GD to be banned, and had a solid argument for it too.  But, I realized that was selfish of me.

How can we, in good conscience, allow this poor misguided soul to go through life as a zombie when we have the cure right here.

 

Please, share that with Rick Grimes! Ohh, wait,,,,,,,,,,ummm, never mind,,,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.