SuRrEaLNJ

another russian followed me home

stumbled across a safe worn, but minty inside saiga i couldn't not give a new home. stupid nics took 6 days

46518794_10218429602873375_4797191956658

shes gonna get converted with a g2/plate and thrown in some plum furniture, not sure what im doing for a brake though

• Like 8

On 11/21/2018 at 7:59 PM, Regular Guy said:

I thought they had 72 hours to answer or you were presumed good to go?

That’s at the discretion of the dealer and not one would be smart to allow that. Six years ago after Sandy Hook nics stopped taking phone calls and was taking 30+ days due to backlogs.  I don’t know of one dealer that was as going to send guns home without that approval code from the State police NICS unit. 

6 days to sort out a typo. not my doing, im just glad it got resolved

7.62x39

tapco slabsides are decent mags. i have a pile of them and have yet to have an issue. 

and yes, the falekite is lame, but it was handy

I figured you all would be tired of the top one by now, i can keep pimping her out :lol:

8 hours ago, SuRrEaLNJ said:

hey @vladtepessince you are in here anyway, i know non dimpled predates dimples, but truth be told im not sure what year either of these things are from. as the resident guru, you have any input on this?

I am sorry to say I don't know about dating them.. I have had so many Saigas of so many generations.. and to be honest.. I don't think I ever looked at when a single one was made.. someone at the Saiga forum might be able to give you an idea.. there are some people knowledgable on that subject.. but if you posted today.. you MIGHT get a response by Jan 2020.. place is dead..LOL

15 hours ago, vladtepes said:

I am sorry to say I don't know about dating them.. I have had so many Saigas of so many generations.. and to be honest.. I don't think I ever looked at when a single one was made.. someone at the Saiga forum might be able to give you an idea.. there are some people knowledgable on that subject.. but if you posted today.. you MIGHT get a response by Jan 2020.. place is dead..LOL

exactly why i didnt ask there. kinda miss that place. and i have mustered a whopping 16 posts in 5 years on the files because i try and survive on there in one piece.

no worries man, was worth a shot.