Bionicrooster

Hello from South Jersey

Hi guys / gals. i am from South Jersey, Hammonton / Winslow area, now living in Atco. I am an avid hunter and have a bunch of long guns and recently have gotten into handguns, waiting for my permit to come in so I can pick up my second one :mrgreen:

Currently looking for a good place to shoot, gonna try telco, winslow, and the place in Shamong, feel free to shime in you have any place to recommend or suggest. I did try USANA a few weeks back but its a hike from my house.

Hi Folks

First post I have been a member of the South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow Tsp. NJ for 3 years and it is a great outdoor range. They have 25yd, 50yd, 100yd and 300yd as well as a archery range. The place is clean, well maintained and plenty of space. Never hade any problem with the personnel.

I am also a member of S.J. Shooting Club. It's definitely more bang for your buck. It's on Piney Hollow Rd. just a couple miles north of Black Horse Pike (RT322) in Winslow. Most shooting events are open to the public such as the Plate Shoot tomorrow @ 9:00am. Come by and check us out.

http://www.sjerseyshootingclub.com

Bionicrooster....Thank you for the heads up on the South Jersey Shooting Club. I checked it out on line and it looks very interesting. I know exactly where the road is on which they are located. I downloaded an application, and my SIL and I are going to visit and check it out. Thanks again for the heads up.