Sniper

Proposed law would let State search gun owner's Social Media and Internet history

I mentioned in the past that these crazy Democrat gun haters will be throwing what ever they can out there, hoping to get something to stick. There's no end to the unbelievable unconstitutional laws they will try and pass. Come January, when the new Dem controlled House gets seated, expect a LOT MORE off the wall Anti 2A Bills.

--------

(CBS NY) -The bill, drafted by state Senator Kevin Parker and Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams, would give state officials the ability to review up to three years worth of internet search history, reports WKBW Buffalo.

Providing more information on the newly-drafted bill, Rochester First is reporting that the search history will come from major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

Also, anyone applying for, or renewing a pistol permit would have to give up all login information, including passwords, for any social media sites they’re a part of.

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/local-news/proposed-law-would-let-state-search-gun-owner-s-social-media-and-internet-history/1610876946

IS IT TIME YET???????

13 minutes ago, Zeke said:

@JackDaWack I really think we should block @voyager9.. sumtin jus not quite right there

I dunno, he might be onto something, it's the reason I avoid Carney folk!

Speaking of which, I'll have to add bearded women to my list ... The police can figure out if theyre actually women.