Jump to content
Rob0115

Scored. P365

Recommended Posts

I was driving back from an appance showroom and it took me right past Shooters in Jacksonville.  There was a line wrapped half way around the building but I called and they had the 365.  I had nothing to do so I got inline and chatted with some good gun folks and it made the hour go by quite quickly.  They had some system to move people along which I won’t detail.  Anyway I had no idea that the place is so busy because the prices are quite good.  Sig P365 and a 50 round box of sig 365 branded ammo for 460 bucks.  I bought the 12 round mag, some critical defense ammo and while waiting for my NICS check I noticed they had reloading supplies that were within pennies of online prices.  So I grabbed some tight group, cfe223 and some assorted boxes of primers.   I was out the door with all my goodies for a hair under six hundred bucks with tax.   Some Black Friday sale now I just need to find a holster.  

I guess I’ll be listing my grip laser SW shield cause I’ll never put this sig down.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

I was driving back from an appance showroom and it took me right past Shooters in Jacksonville.  There was a line wrapped half way around the building but I called and they had the 365.  I had nothing to do so I got inline and chatted with some good gun folks and it made the hour go by quite quickly.  They had some system to move people along which I won’t detail.  Anyway I had no idea that the place is so busy because the prices are quite good.  Sig P365 and a 50 round box of sig 365 branded ammo for 460 bucks.  I bought the 12 round mag, some critical defense ammo and while waiting for my NICS check I noticed they had reloading supplies that were within pennies of online prices.  So I grabbed some tight group, cfe223 and some assorted boxes of primers.   I was out the door with all my goodies for a hair under six hundred bucks with tax.   Some Black Friday sale now I just need to find a holster.  

I guess I’ll be listing my grip laser SW shield cause I’ll never put this sig down.  

Well I’m picking mine up next week I think..not that good of deal.. but close..

Have I ever told you I hate you yet?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Well I’m picking mine up next week I think..not that good of deal.. but close..

Have I ever told you I hate you yet?

Yes several times, but I know you mean it in the nicest way possible. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.shootersjax.com/sales-flyer/

8 hours ago, Maksim said:

did they have some amazing deals?  Lines to get into a gun stop?  There hasn't even been a shooting!

for the area.  I find firearms t be slightly more expensive in FL vs NJ  it most folks I chatted with said they have the best prices in the area.  The flyer was just a sample there were discounts on every gun except the most expensive shotguns.  The really interesting part was things that are hard to find they had multiples of at non-gouge prices.  Scar 17s 3099,  or cheap but checkmgun broker.  They also had quite a few desert tech MdRs which I wanted and then lost the desire when it was three years late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

https://www.shootersjax.com/sales-flyer/

for the area.  I find firearms t be slightly more expensive in FL vs NJ  it most folks I chatted with said they have the best prices in the area.  The flyer was just a sample there were discounts on every gun except the most expensive shotguns.  The really interesting part was things that are hard to find they had multiples of at non-gouge prices.  Scar 17s 3099,  or cheap but checkmgun broker.  They also had quite a few desert tech MdRs which I wanted and then lost the desire when it was three years late. 

Got an email from Desert Tech, they were running some heavy sales on them!  Will have to find. 

Ah, 18% off, or about 1k off of their guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Maksim said:

Got an email from Desert Tech, they were running some heavy sales on them!  Will have to find. 

Ah, 18% off, or about 1k off of their guns.

They have some really nice things.  I like both the SRS and HTI platforms but man are they pricey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 5:21 PM, Rob0115 said:

I was driving back from an appance showroom and it took me right past Shooters in Jacksonville.  There was a line wrapped half way around the building but I called and they had the 365.  I had nothing to do so I got inline and chatted with some good gun folks and it made the hour go by quite quickly.  They had some system to move people along which I won’t detail.  Anyway I had no idea that the place is so busy because the prices are quite good.  Sig P365 and a 50 round box of sig 365 branded ammo for 460 bucks.  I bought the 12 round mag, some critical defense ammo and while waiting for my NICS check I noticed they had reloading supplies that were within pennies of online prices.  So I grabbed some tight group, cfe223 and some assorted boxes of primers.   I was out the door with all my goodies for a hair under six hundred bucks with tax.   Some Black Friday sale now I just need to find a holster.  

I guess I’ll be listing my grip laser SW shield cause I’ll never put this sig down.  

Pics or it didn’t happen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

@Rob0115, that is a sissies gun.

Yes Tommy Lee would call it a sissie pistol. 

4 hours ago, Zeke said:

No it’s muscle! Cramming 10 rounds of 9 mm awesomeness into a tic tac box is the equivalent of Newton reinventing the wheel!

12 round mags too. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 5:21 PM, Rob0115 said:

I was driving back from an appance showroom and it took me right past Shooters in Jacksonville.  There was a line wrapped half way around the building but I called and they had the 365.  I had nothing to do so I got inline and chatted with some good gun folks and it made the hour go by quite quickly.  They had some system to move people along which I won’t detail.  Anyway I had no idea that the place is so busy because the prices are quite good.  Sig P365 and a 50 round box of sig 365 branded ammo for 460 bucks.  I bought the 12 round mag, some critical defense ammo and while waiting for my NICS check I noticed they had reloading supplies that were within pennies of online prices.  So I grabbed some tight group, cfe223 and some assorted boxes of primers.   I was out the door with all my goodies for a hair under six hundred bucks with tax.   Some Black Friday sale now I just need to find a holster.  

I guess I’ll be listing my grip laser SW shield cause I’ll never put this sig down.  

#metoo

AC9EDB8A-7060-40C3-93F9-1AA8631FC948.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 67gtonut said:

https://wethepeopleholsters.com/

i like small kydex holsters....

i got one of these.... seems good 

will know more in February when I actually use it in Florida 

@High Exposure hates this gun... and the entire concept. I’ve heard ad nauseam.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • NJGF members in chat (3)



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information