Rob0115

Scored. P365

8 hours ago, Zeke said:

Ya but, name names, link links

I am considering a version of this without laser accommodation. 

https://www.tuxtontactical.com/listing/649689120/new-sig-p365-with-foxtrot-365-light-iwb

• Like 1

I own several cz s .....and they’re good for what they are .....but unless I’m missing something cz doesn’t offer anything in the 365 category ..slightly less footprint than a 43 and 10 rounds/12 but slightly longer? If you’re talking p10s..way bigger than a 365

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, JC_68Westy said:

I picked up a P365 yesterday.  Will be shooting it tomorrow.  I cannot believe how good this gun feels (prior to ever shooting).  I may get rid of 4 other subcompact (including Glock 26). This gun is awesome.

It’s a game changer.

17 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

Just curious, have any of you guys that rare raving about the P365 every held a CZ?

Um?

11 hours ago, pjd832 said:

I own several cz s .....and they’re good for what they are .....but unless I’m missing something cz doesn’t offer anything in the 365 category ..slightly less footprint than a 43 and 10 rounds/12 but slightly longer? If you’re talking p10s..way bigger than a 365

Werd

I was thinking about getting one of these but then I saw a lot of reviews where there is a lot of strikers with the tip breaking off.  Military Arms Channel did a review that showed extreme striker drag across the primers.  It was WAY more severe than other striker fired weapons like glocks or HKs and it was on 2 different P365s.  It's dragging through the primer all the way to the edge of the primer pocket and its deep.  Seems like it could be related to other reported striker failures.  He also had a failure occur on camera due to the trigger bar spring either breaking or coming off due to it portruding into the mag well and hitting the magazine during firing.  It would not let the trigger bar reset unless the gun was held upside down.  It could only be fired upside down.  He also had a number of failure to extract on a variety of ammo, both brass case and steel case ammo.  

Have any of you guys had problems like this?

13 hours ago, pjd832 said:

CZ Rami holds 10 flush and 14 rounds with extended mag.  And if it shoots like other CZs if probably a tack driver.  I've never shot one but now that we can only have 10 rounds I'm considering it.

20 hours ago, Regular Guy said:

I was thinking about getting one of these but then I saw a lot of reviews where there is a lot of strikers with the tip breaking off.  Military Arms Channel did a review that showed extreme striker drag across the primers.  It was WAY more severe than other striker fired weapons like glocks or HKs and it was on 2 different P365s.  It's dragging through the primer all the way to the edge of the primer pocket and its deep.  Seems like it could be related to other reported striker failures.  He also had a failure occur on camera due to the trigger bar spring either breaking or coming off due to it portruding into the mag well and hitting the magazine during firing.  It would not let the trigger bar reset unless the gun was held upside down.  It could only be fired upside down.  He also had a number of failure to extract on a variety of ammo, both brass case and steel case ammo.  

Have any of you guys had problems like this?

Next time I’m at the range I’ll try to get wife to pick up some of that firearms brass. I’m aware of what you speak. But have had zero issues with @ 500 through the pipe.

56 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Next time I’m at the range I’ll try to get wife to pick up some of that firearms brass. I’m aware of what you speak. But have had zero issues with @ 500 through the pipe.

Thanks.  I'd be interested to see if the primer strikes have changed yet.  A lot of people are posting videos and pics like the one below and many are wondering if it's causing the premature striker failures. Its pretty much the only reason keeping me from getting one.  I'm waiting for this problem to clear up.

P365 primer strikes.jpg

15 minutes ago, Regular Guy said:

Thanks.  I'd be interested to see if the primer strikes have changed yet.  A lot of people are posting videos and pics like the one below and many are wondering if it's causing the premature striker failures. Its pretty much the only reason keeping me from getting one.  I'm waiting for this problem to clear up.

P365 primer strikes.jpg

It isn't a problem.  Most sub compacts do this.  Buy a P365 and be happy.

5 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

It isn't a problem.  Most sub compacts do this.  Buy a P365 and be happy.

I've never seen it this extreme and I'm more concerned that it is the cause of striker tips breaking off.  It the primers came out like this and they didn't have a trend of strikers breaking, I wouldn't be nearly as concerned.

7 minutes ago, Regular Guy said:

I've never seen it this extreme and I'm more concerned that it is the cause of striker tips breaking off.  It the primers came out like this and they didn't have a trend of strikers breaking, I wouldn't be nearly as concerned.

I somehow remember a gen 1 vs gen 2 thing. The firearm has been out for awhile.

again will try to ck. This is a gun I want higher probability of working every time all the time.

mine is the "updated" version that came with the "r-ray" sights...i have some primer drag but nothing anywhere near the photos posted....i had stopped by a friends shop just to catch up after having been gone a while for work with no intentions of buying anything.... while standing there he asked if i had seen these yet and put it in my hand...i handled it a bit and bought one on the spot. 

then later that night i googled sig 365 for the hell of it, and saw all the videos of impending doom, but like anything else that gets carried its thoroughly proven prior to any use outside the range. i put 525 round through it without a hiccup, noticed some drag on the primers..but nothing extreme...its upwards of 2k rounds now and still 0 issues.  at this point I'm more than comfortable with it not being an issue for me or this particular pistol

• Like 1
  • FacePalm 1

1 hour ago, EX Carnival man said:

I pocket carry a G42.  The Sig P365 is very close in size.  I really like the way for its size the G42 shoots.  I want to shoot a sig P365 before I  buy one.  Here's a video comparing the two in size.   

I pocket carry a g42 as well. Great video thanks as I have been looking at the 365 for a bit. The weight of the 9mm might make it too much to pocket carry. I’d like to try it and see.

9 hours ago, carl_g said:

I pocket carry a g42 as well. Great video thanks as I have been looking at the 365 for a bit. The weight of the 9mm might make it too much to pocket carry. I’d like to try it and see.

I just can't warm up to my G43.  I find it snappy and just a bit too big for pocket carry.  The G42 is a great fit. Very easy to shoot. I would like a few more rounds. I carry a spare mag on the other side    If Sig would offer the P365 in .380  with that capacity  I wouldn't think twice about buying it.  I find .380 to be a great choice for pocket carry. 

• Agree 1