Rob0115

Scored. P365

My lgs had Sticky holsters in stock so I tried it with my P365.  I had a Nemesis for my g43, tried it with the Sig but still too bulky for the pocket. These Sticky holsters are thinner and squishy, plus have the muzzle end sealed.  I can now easily pocket carry the P365.  Size sm-5 fits perfect. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SW9racer said:

My lgs had Sticky holsters in stock so I tried it with my P365.  I had a Nemesis for my g43, tried it with the Sig but still too bulky for the pocket. These Sticky holsters are thinner and squishy, plus have the muzzle end sealed.  I can now easily pocket carry the P365.  Size sm-5 fits perfect. 

Can you post a pic?

On 2/25/2019 at 6:50 PM, SW9racer said:

Ordered one up. Thanks for the tip.

As much as I hate plastic holsters, I just bought the Sig IWB holster with the claw on it for appendix carry.  Expensive for a plastic holster ($75).  It is very comfortable and the claw keeps the butt of the gun pressed very close.

The Sticky definitely is magic, I like it over the nemesis.

I was also thinking of kydex, but went with the Vedder ComfortTuck, which I use around 2:30.(I don’t like carrying at 4:00, it seems weird to have it behind me)  I can also remove one clip if needed and the leather still keeps it in place.  At what position do you use the Sig Iwb at?

On 3/1/2019 at 10:15 PM, SW9racer said:

I was also thinking of kydex, but went with the Vedder ComfortTuck, which I use around 2:30.(I don’t like carrying at 4:00, it seems weird to have it behind me)  I can also remove one clip if needed and the leather still keeps it in place.  At what position do you use the Sig Iwb at?

I appendix carry the Sig IWB.  It has the removable claw.

IMG_0052.thumb.jpg.2dc579725a65981acaa0fac2c1abe560.jpg

On 3/1/2019 at 10:15 PM, SW9racer said:

I just ordered a Vedder light tuck iwb holster for my p365, how do you like this holster? It's my first kydex holster. 

The P365 is so close in size to the G42 it fits perfect in my Alabama G42 pocket holster. For a micro 9MM the P365 shoots very nice. I was very surprised how accurate for a small gun it is. I went to the range thinking I was going to buy the Hellcat but when I shot them side by side it was the Sig I went home with. The Hellcat has for me what I call the Glock .40 sting from the web of my hand down to the palm. The P365  recoil is softer.  Its round capacity for its size makes it a great carry option