Scorpio64

SureFire Sidekick $19.95

This is an absolutely fantastic deal, direct from Surefire.  I just picked up two.  Shipping was about $7 but you get free shipping on orders over $100.00.

This light normally sells for  $70.00 and the best sale price I've seen was about $50.00

SureFire USB rechargeable keychain flashlight.  It's about the same size as a car remote but puts out an incredible 300 Lumens on high.

surefire-sidekick-a-keys-cm-large.jpg

Output / Runtime -- White Light
High 300   lumens / 1.25 hours*
Med 60   lumens / 4 hours
Low 5   lumens / 45 hours
Length 2 .5 inches
Bezel Diameter 0 .58 inches
Weight 1 .2 ounces
Weight w/Batteries 2 .0 ounces

Go here to buy direct from SureFire ---> https://www.surefire.com/sidekick-a.html

Do NOT go to SureFire's website the by typing in the url or using google.  It will bring you to the regularly priced item.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, RecessedFilter said:

Ordered a bunch on 11/24. Haven't gotten any update but hopefully they arrive soon.

Got mine two days ago.  They are effing awesome.  Makes my SL Nano seem impotent.  Hard to believe that much light comes out of a car remote sized flashlight.

17 minutes ago, JT Custom Guns said:

Sorry I missed this deal.....................

Sorry I did not buy more. I only snagged two, one for me and one as a X-mas gift for a friend.  I coulda bought 20 for cheap and pulled a Lambo, selling them for twice the money later on.