Zeke

Porkroll vs spam

Depends, round bagels get Taylor ham, square bread gets spam. Not sure what porkroll is but sounds round?

I was going to like your post til you screwed it up with Taylor Ham. Taylor Ham for the last time is a brand of Pork Roll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spam is pork shoulder. It doesn’t have the livers, pancreas, and snouts that Scrapple has. 

That being said, a fried Spam sandwich is divine! 

Correct, but scrapple is a delicacy that must be enjoyed once a year.

Pork Roll or Spam depends on what I am in the mood for. Spam is more versatile. Goes great with scrambled eggs and fried rice.

48 minutes ago, capt14k said:

I was going to like your post til you screwed it up with Taylor Ham. Taylor Ham for the last time is a brand of Pork Roll.

I'm pretty sure it won't be for the last time:p

1 hour ago, fishnut said:

No such thing as Taylor ham. 

Taylor is a brand of pork roll as in John taylors pork roll. 

I might have to push for the addition of a "dislike button" - just to address egregious, outlandish statements such as this one! :facepalm:

It's OK though... it's not your fault, Fishnut. I realize you're up in those frigid temps in New Hampshire now... clearly, it's had a deleterious impact on your brain processing. I understand... and forgive you. ;)

2 hours ago, capt14k said:

And the reasons for the Dislike button keep piling up!!! :D

19 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I might have to push for the addition of a "dislike button" - just to address egregious, outlandish statements such as this one! :facepalm:

It's OK though... it's not your fault, Fishnut. I realize you're up in those frigid temps in New Hampshire now... clearly, it's had a deleterious impact on your brain processing. I understand... and forgive you. ;)

That will work both ways, then I get to dislike your communist Taylor ham propaganda

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Hey!   I moved to New Hampshire and found a deli that serves a breakfast sandwich called the Jersey King - Pork Roll Egg and Cheese on a NY Bagel.  Only place in a hundred miles with it.  the owner and I became fast friends!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mustang69 said:

Hey!   I moved to New Hampshire and found a deli that serves a breakfast sandwich called the Jersey King - Pork Roll Egg and Cheese on a NY Bagel.  Only place in a hundred miles with it.  the owner and I became fast friends!

Lmao, I have a big Dave's bagel that serves porkroll in the next town over from me. 

2 minutes ago, AVB-AMG said:

I guess I just have to re-post this enlightening article from the Food Network:
AVB-AMG

Summit Diner.jpg

Just proves the liberal media is spreading lies and misinformation.  Fake news.  Nothing to see here, move along.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Just proves the liberal media is spreading lies and misinformation.  Fake news.  Nothing to see here, move along.

so you think that the Food Network = Liberal Media....???
I dare say that food transcends anyone's political preferences and persuasions...(other than the silly Freedom Fries)

AVB-AMG

Ok, I stand corrected.....  See below
AVB-AMG

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F05%2Fhunch-infographic.jpg