CaptainSlow

Ruger AR556 - $479

Gunprodeals.com is offering the non-NJ model this week for $479. I asked if they would honor the same price for the NJ model and they basically told me they would if I could get 4 more people to order.

If you have an interest please let me know and i will communicate with them to get it done. Obviously you will have to have it shipped to your FFL for transfer.

Let me know,

Marc

https://www.gunprodeals.com/product-search-results?search_text=Ruger+8502

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

link says 579
I am aware. Below is the link showing the $479 for the non-compliant model. I sent them a request to see if they would offer the NJ version at the same price. As mentioned above they want 5 total orders to honor that price so I need 4 more people. If we have 5 interested I will relay that back to them and figure out the mechanics of how to order.

https://www.gunprodeals.com/product-search-results?search_text=ruger+8500

I am all set with my ARs.

With Murphy on the anti-2A rampage, I expect a stiffer AWB within the next couple years, up to and including a full AR and maybe even a semi-auto ban. Of course, we get to keep our Marlin 60s.

Any AR purchase would have to be crazy cheap for me to buy one now, knowing that I may need to dump it in the near future.

I wish I had made my AR purchases face-to-face back in the day and not in gun shops.

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

2 things

people are Leary of group buys here.

and most build their own.

best of luck

I think it's just the market is saturated to be honest.  The Ruger AR is a good AR by all accounts and that's not a bad price, certainly a better cheap option than psa/dpms (although I like dpms). 

I'd do a group buy but not on this, no desire for the upper but the lower is another story!

24 minutes ago, dajonga said:

I am all set with my ARs.

With Murphy on the anti-2A rampage, I expect a stiffer AWB within the next couple years, up to and including a full AR and maybe even a semi-auto ban. Of course, we get to keep our Marlin 60s.

Any AR purchase would have to be crazy cheap for me to buy one now, knowing that I may need to dump it in the near future.

I wish I had made my AR purchases face-to-face back in the day and not in gun shops.

cannot ban ARs and cannot ban semi autos....guys need to stop peddling this bs

7 minutes ago, myhatinthering said:

I think it's just the market is saturated to be honest.  The Ruger AR is a good AR by all accounts and that's not a bad price, certainly a better cheap option than psa/dpms (although I like dpms). 

I'd do a group buy but not on this, no desire for the upper but the lower is another story!

cannot ban ARs and cannot ban semi autos....guys need to stop peddling this bs

The are trying in Fl..

but regardless..

On 11/28/2018 at 7:32 AM, CaptainSlow said:

Gunprodeals.com is offering the non-NJ model this week for $479. I asked if they would honor the same price for the NJ model and they basically told me they would if I could get 4 more people to order.

If you have an interest please let me know and i will communicate with them to get it done. Obviously you will have to have it shipped to your FFL for transfer.

Let me know,

Marc

https://www.gunprodeals.com/product-search-results?search_text=Ruger+8502

Captain,

P.M. sent.

-Dino