Zeke

Who would you like to actually meet

4 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Emma Watson, Natalie Portman, Taylor Swift, Gal Gadot, Ana de Armas, Jennifer Lawrence, Anna Kendrick, and Victoria Justice.... on a beach.... clothing optional.... etc etc.

.... hey - @Zeke never specified...

Why...am...I...not...surprise! :facepalm:

Emma Watson, Natalie Portman, Taylor Swift, Gal Gadot, Ana de Armas, Jennifer Lawrence, Anna Kendrick, and Victoria Justice.... on a beach.... clothing optional.... etc etc.

.... hey - [mention=5381]Zeke[/mention] never specified...
Now we're talking!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Emma Watson, Natalie Portman, Taylor Swift, Gal Gadot, Ana de Armas, Jennifer Lawrence, Anna Kendrick, and Victoria Justice.

Not one Asian woman in the mix

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

This thread started out a little creepy, thanx for putting it on the proper path.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Not one Asian woman in the mix

Fine...   Kelly Hu, Li Gong, Ziyi Zhang. Ming-Na Wen, Fan Bingbing, Michelle Yeoh and the two ladies that started this nonsense for me way back when..  Mitsuya Nemoto and Keiko Masuda from the 1980 tv show Pink Lady.   ;)  

Would like to meet the Dalai Lama in this lifetime. 

• Like 1

Reagan anyone?

As far as living goes, well, there's an old saying, Never meet your heroes.

I will also say, that I have been close to female celebrities a few times, and there's something weird that happens.    It's like they radiate energy. 

I was also in the checkout line at my A&P behind Debra Messing.  Apparently she was staying in town skiing and stopped by to get some food.  Not as hot in person but she was all done up in Ski gear with her hair pulled back.

10 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

He said "meet", not "meat".

I'd like to meet Arthur C Clarke.

was a stagehand for 34 years. retired in 08. I have met, Muhamed ali, Dustin hoffman, mickey rooney, ann miller, ginger rodgers, Rod Stewart, & loads more.