PK90

Sanctuary city for gun rights

Can it happen in NJ? Any LEO with balls?

Chief Culp went even further than saying he would not enforce Initiative 1639, he also drafted an ordinance that would make Republic a gun rights sanctuary city. It would bar city employees from enforcing any gun law that infringes on the Second Amendment right to bear arms.

FULL STORY

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/sanctuary-city-for-gun-rights-washington-state-city-mulls-law-to-protect-2nd-amendment.amp

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

• Like 3

Saw this story a few days ago. Was going to ask the chief in the next few days when I get time to pick up my permits. 

You know what's funny is people still don't understand the significance of hr38. That bill would change so many other laws in given time of it passes. People need to call, write and email in that order right now Mitch McConnell, their senators and Trump. 

• Like 1

Here’s the best comment in the article:

“We are a society built on the rule of law,” said Renee Hopkins, CEO of Alliance for Gun Responsibility, which led the campaign for I-1639. “If we have leaders that are responsible for ensuring the laws are enforced, picking and choosing which laws they get to enforce, we have a huge problem.”

If we were discussing immigration law this libtard wouldn’t be saying the same thing.   Moron!  How many illegal immigrant sanctuary cities in that state?   Let’s here her come down n those people. 

• Like 5

On 11/30/2018 at 8:24 PM, Greenday said:

Holy crap that's absurd. Basically bans semi-autos unless I misread it. I could see training before getting a carry permit but not just to own.

It seems to me that it reads as you think it does. Practically all semi-autos including handguns, unless they put in an exemption for them. I didn't see one. 

I'm with you on reasonable training to carry, ordinarily, but no way will I go along with the people who want to legislate it. It's still the inch towards the mile they are looking for.

• Like 1