siderman

Mossberg Whitetail Lightning-

Son trying to bankroll another purchase and wants to sell me this one in 30-06 w basic scope, great shape practically new, never been in the field. I know its a hunting gun and i dont but could be a fun range gun. $325 with 60 rds of ammo. Only thing i dont care for is the low 4+1 cap. I'll have to do some research on this rd dont know much about it. Putting aside that I dont need it lol, good deal?

4 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Looks like it's a Dick's Sporting Goods special rifle... Technically it's a 100 ATR.  Researching of prices from GunBroker that $325 is right about on the money - better deal with the ammo.

Yup, does seem to be a Dicks exclusive model with the nice wood stock. Going be a collectors item when Dicks gets out of the gun business! Thanx for the insight. Doing some research on this gun seems it's a good value for what it is, pretty accurate but definitely not at the head of its class. Getting it all for $250 (almost what they sold for new) so I'll have some fun with a new to me caliber.