RoadOgre

Hi all from Gloucester Co.

Just wanted to say hi, as I was just lured here from XDTalk by Maksim. I was glad to hear about this site. I get tired of listening to all the guys in "America" discussing the ways they carry concealed legally. I have a big enuff challenge just transporting my firearms to the range without a hassle. My two biggest hobbies are Harleys and guns. I am trying to figure a way to combine the two. Now that would be interesting. You would definitely see an article in the press about me. Like "Gun toting Biker clears traffic jam!" Anyway, in my spare time I can be found at the South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow Twp. Ask for Chris. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

Welcome, while the rest of free America is enjoying the constitution, you can take solace that there are a few states worse than ours. If enough of us get together and try to lift the veil of Constitutional Tyranny imposed by the Monarchial Legislature of the Republic, we may once again enjoy the freedoms penned in by the Constitution, not the common sense restrictions the deaf, dumb and blind accept.