BoatGuy

I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here

Just now, diamondd817 said:

Taylor ham pork roll is the ONLY pork roll for me! And I call it Taylor Ham or in the case of Taylor Ham and Cheese I just call it TT&Cheese!

Where do you get it? I'd love to see a picture of the package. And not a fake pic from the internet. 

13 minutes ago, Handyman said:

Yeah right. You cut your thumb in the garage and you yell into your wife, "Hey honey, do you know where the self-sticking bandages are?"

Nope, I grab the duct tape. Daughter gets the baind aids and yes they are baind aid brand. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, fishnut said:

Where do you get it? I'd love to see a picture of the package. And not a fake pic from the internet. 

I got the picture from an Asbury Park Press post this morning.   I wouldn’t refer to them as prime journalistic material by any means, but I don’t know if they’re into trolling the PR TH debate.  

50 minutes ago, Handyman said:

What do you call this thing?

s-l300.jpg

Boo boo covers.  And I wasn’t aware they still made them in non Disney princess print.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Vicious said:

I use the brand names, but since we’re doing this...

What do you call that?

when I have a sore throat, I don’t ask for throat lozenges, I ask for Halls. I don’t care if I get Ricola or Luden’s though.

That's a Q-Tip. Anyone who calls it a "cotton swab" is a pedantic communist.

Also this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_trademark

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Vicious said:

My point is, if you walk into a store and ask a salesperson for directions to an isle, do you say “where are the Q-Tips” or “cotton tip applicators?”

idk, i try and avoid all human contact in public, so i normally wander around untill i see a sign that says "personal hygene" or "health and beauty" or something :lol:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, siderman said:

Yes! Taylor Chicken! What ever happened to that stuff?

Chicken roll, at least the stuff I remember was just bits of chicken, separated chicken mush, and some meat glue in tube form. 

Same thing basically still exists It sits next to the turkey at the deli counter and is just called chicken. It's fake slab of meat shaped instead of cylindrical. Maybe less separted chicken goo in it. 

8 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

Chicken roll, at least the stuff I remember was just bits of chicken, separated chicken mush, and some meat glue in tube form. 

Same thing basically still exists It sits next to the turkey at the deli counter and is just called chicken. It's fake slab of meat shaped instead of cylindrical. Maybe less separted chicken goo in it. 

Yep, looked like off-white bolonga. Was pretty tasty too.