BoatGuy

I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here

22 hours ago, SuRrEaLNJ said:

idk, i try and avoid all human contact in public, so i normally wander around untill i see a sign that says "personal hygene" or "health and beauty" or something :lol:

I mean it was an example... but I do the same thing. I don’t rely on others. Lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_roll

it’s Taylor ham. Support John Taylor. Unless he did something you don’t agree with and want to remove him from history... ya’ know, like the people that want to take down the Columbus statues... ;D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lakota said:

Also no dog in a hotdog .. so what's your point :) 

References to dachshund sausages and ultimately hot dogs can be traced to German immigrants in the 1800s. These immigrants brought not only sausages to America, but dachshund dogs. The name most likely began as a joke about the Germans' small, long, thin dogs.

28 minutes ago, PK90 said:

References to dachshund sausages and ultimately hot dogs can be traced to German immigrants in the 1800s. These immigrants brought not only sausages to America, but dachshund dogs. The name most likely began as a joke about the Germans' small, long, thin dogs.

You know an awful lot about hotdogs. 

Given that I've never eaten any brand of "pork roll" except for Taylor Ham, it's "Taylor Ham" for me.

1 hour ago, PK90 said:

I'm surprised that no one mentioned that there is no ham in hamburgers. I have an answer for that one also.

I prefer to call mine a Hamburg Steak. Or maybe a Salisbury steak. It makes me feel all fancy like AVB.

9 minutes ago, Handyman said:

Given that I've never eaten any brand of "pork roll" except for Taylor Ham, it's "Taylor Ham" for me.

I prefer to call mine a Hamburg Steak. Or maybe a Salisbury steak. It makes me feel all fancy like AVB.

Like Swanson's Salisbury Steak TV dinner's? Mmmmmmm......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

Let me help you with that: https://pin.it/viqycw6pom6kwy

I was going to post a recipe and you posted my go to. for Salisbury Steak. Great minds cook alike. 

7 hours ago, WP22 said:

Pinterest?? Is this turning into a hangout joint for middle aged housefrau's ?

Ha! 

Its a long story how I stumbled upon it, but I love to cook and get some ideas from that site, as well as DIY instructions too. 

26 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

Ha! 

Its a long story how I stumbled upon it, but I love to cook and get some ideas from that site, as well as DIY instructions too. 

Do you wear a dress when you are surfing over there? Or do you just stuff the goodies behind your crotch like the guy in Silence of the Lambs?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Handyman said:

Do you wear a dress when you are surfing over there? Or do you just stuff the goodies behind your crotch like the guy in Silence of the Lambs?

Nah, but I make sure I give your mom a good ride before I do. 

26 minutes ago, Handyman said:

It’s called a kilt dude! Sometimes you jus wanna air out....

• Like 1