DaddyNick

Buck week NJ 2018

24 posts in this topic

Starts tomorrow. Who will be out? 

I've got a pretty bad sinus infection right now but my plan is to be on stand in the morning in zone 23. Public land. 

Good luck to all going out and be safe. 

Nick

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The very best place to get yours is in a local development or near a park.Avoid major high speed highways, too much meat damage. Speeds as low as 25 mph are adequate to tag a dear and avoid major car damage. Corner of fenders are the preferred aiming point.because it snaps the neck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DaddyNick said:

Starts tomorrow. Who will be out? 

I've got a pretty bad sinus infection right now but my plan is to be on stand in the morning in zone 23. Public land. 

Good luck to all going out and be safe. 

Nick

I want jerky!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never made it out. This cold kicked my ass all night.  Woke up wheezing and wife heard it. Lol. Had pneumonia a few years back so she freaks out.  Lol. 

Spent the morning at urgent Care. All good. Got some meds.  

Maybe get out on Saturday. We'll see. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DaddyNick said:

Never made it out. This cold kicked my ass all night.  Woke up wheezing and wife heard it. Lol. Had pneumonia a few years back so she freaks out.  Lol. 

Spent the morning at urgent Care. All good. Got some meds.  

Maybe get out on Saturday. We'll see. 

 

Seriously! This is horseshit!

bag a monster! Give me ground I’ll make the jerky. Or better yet @Bighungry618 you got a grinder and know how to make jerky?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to get all the fresh road kill I ever wanted or needed. I couldn't give it away. People were too lazy to get out of their beds and pick it up.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heading out to PA on Wednesday. Plan to hunt Thursday and Friday. PA is nice in that I can use a .30-.30. It's late in the season there, so if my usual luck holds I won't actually be hunting, I'll be taking the guns for a walk. But that's OK, it gets me outside, and gives me an excuse to drink good bourbon in the woods with my buddies (after hunting, of course!)

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a small 8 pointer in PA on Friday.  Dropped off at Hunterdon Deer Butcher.  For speciality cuts went with:

Pound of Italian Sausages 

Pound of Sauerkraut Cheddar Dogs

2 Pounds of Jalapeno Cheddar Dogs

4 Pounds of Hot Sticks (Jerky)

Will post a pic when I get a chance.

Good luck out there  everyone!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

Got a small 8 pointer in PA on Friday.  Dropped off at Hunterdon Deer Butcher.  For speciality cuts went with:

Pound of Italian Sausages 

Pound of Sauerkraut Cheddar Dogs

2 Pounds of Jalapeno Cheddar Dogs

4 Pounds of Hot Sticks (Jerky)

Will post a pic when I get a chance.

Good luck out there  everyone!

Tell Jimmy that Adam B says Hi. Hes a great butcher and a great guy! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.