Maksim

NJGF Targets are here!

By all means, print them, use them. Spread the word.

A small favor, save them on your pc and reprint from there. =P Saves on bandwidth.

Click each to open full size, save.

NJGF Standard Target NJGF Correction Target NJGF Larger Correction Target

njgftarget1.jpg

njgftarget2.jpg

njgftarget3.jpg

These are very cool! I will def take a bunch with me the next time I go to shoot. Great training tool as well, shooting on a regular sheet of paper rather then a large silhouette target.

Im sure when you guys get the silhouette targets made up if you had the capabilities to print them on larger paper people would be willing to pay for them to help support the site. I know when I was big into a few different car forums people would pay for shirts, hats, stickers, anything that would support the site and get the name out there......just a thought.

-Scott

For those who print these out on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.. How far out are you shooting at them?

Yesterday was the first time i actually used them and it was mainly for my fiance. She was shooting about 7 yards, right before we left i put one at 12 yards. I thought it was kinda small at that range but that is me and i am still new.

I haven't used the NJGF targets yet, but I've printed other full sheet 8.5x11 targets and used them at about 15 yards (the min. allowed distance at CR) out to about 25 yards and they're fine. It's a cool feeling to punch a bunch of holes into a 7" circle at 50' or so and then switch to full size torso targets and see how effective the tight grouping really is.

Ken

I usually start shooting them at 7 yards for warmup, then move them out to 15/20 yards.

But it is amazing how when you practice on these, and switch to full size... how tight the grouping is. you are right.

I guess it is good practice for IDPA. I usually hang 2 side by side.

Last time, I taped them onto a silhouette frame.... one in the middle of the torso, one on the head.

I usually start shooting them at 7 yards for warmup, then move them out to 15/20 yards.

But it is amazing how when you practice on these, and switch to full size... how tight the grouping is. you are right.

I guess it is good practice for IDPA. I usually hang 2 side by side.

Last time, I taped them onto a silhouette frame.... one in the middle of the torso, one on the head.

Great idea! I'm gunna try that next time I go as well.

-Scott

That is just so wrong, next you will want the target controls at the range on the other side of the shooting stall.

Why its not like he shoots and even when he does he doesn't actually move the targets away from the bench. How do you think he actually hits the paper?