Peter Goldwing

Guy breaks in the wrong house

25 minutes ago, 345Sire said:

Hmm, wonder how my wife feels about my 2 Paslode  cordless nailguns in that regard,,,,,,,

Ha Ha, I used that as an exact example with wifey with my Paslode framing gun, when she mentioned how "dangerous" guns were. I fired a few framing nails, then asked her what that would do to someone's head? Definitely gave her pause and got her to think.

I also told her, guess what, I can open carry the Paslode where ever I want, how's that? :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

Ha Ha, I used that as an exact example with wifey with my Paslode framing gun, when she mentioned how "dangerous" guns were. I fired a few framing nails, then asked her what that would do to someone's head? Definitely gave her pause and got her to think.

I also told her, guess what, I can open carry the Paslode where ever I want, how's that? :)

Good move. I showed her and my son that it could stick into a  piece of plywood from 15 feet. My son said "WAY COOL, DAD!" Mom was impressed but not as much as when I broke out the Ramset.  :lol:

Now, how do you plan on doing the Paslode as a CCW? :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 345Sire said:

Good move. I showed her and my son that it could stick into a  piece of plywood from 15 feet. My son said "WAY COOL, DAD!" Mom was impressed but not as much as when I broke out the Ramset.  :lol:

Now, how do you plan on doing the Paslode as a CCW? :D

Narrow crown staplers tend to be pretty accurate.... but they lack the grains 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GlennS87 said:

Denzel used a nail gun in the first Equalizer and it was  great scene.

Mel Gibson (or was it Danny Glover?) used it in the second(?) Lethal Weapon, I don't remember but I think it was before Denzel. 

In either case, it's more Hollywood than real, but fun to see anyway.

Here in New Jackoff, she'd by cuffed and stuffed for having the audacity to defend herself. Some people here have a body bag bought for cash at a show and believe that if a body isn't found on your living room floor you are not involved. New carpet is cheaper than a lawyer.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.