runcibleman

Has anyone here used Daniel Defense's 10 round AR mags?

Has anyone here bought and/or used the Daniel Defense 10 round limited mags before that are similarly patterned to their relatively recent 32 round mags?

https://danieldefense.com/components-parts/dd-magazine/dd-magazinetm10-round-limited-state-compliant.html

If so, how did you find them compared to other "full size" 10 round AR factory limited magazines?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Lone Shark
      Daniel Defense - DDM4-V7 - Rattlecan Cerakote Finish, .556 Semi-Auto Rifle, M-LOK, 16" Barrel.

Included with Rifle:
      3 - Daniel Defense 10 rd. Mags.
      Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II.
      Magpul front and rear flip sights
      BipodDeflector Brake Kit
      Tipton Max Force carbon fiber cleaning rod.
      Daniel Defense full-latch impact plastic case
      380 rounds ammo.
      Monmouth County Area - $2,960.

All Brand New - Never Fired - New Jersey Compliant

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

• By PK90
      OFFICIAL NOTICE
      Daniel Defense has issued a recall alert for certain firearms manufactured between April 1, 2016, and March 3, 2017.
      According to the popular AR manufacturer, in a few cases, an issue with the Disconnector in the Fire Control Group resulted in double fire condition with a single pull of the trigger.
      To see if your firearm is affected by the recall, visit this page and follow the instructions.
      DD has said that it will “correct any and all potential conditions at no cost to the consumer as part of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.”
      For additional information, you can watch the video below.  However, it is highly recommended that if you are at all concerned about your firearm, you check out that page with the recall instructions immediately.

• By 9X19
      Leaving the AR platform for now, so I have 8 brand new AR mags that I would like to sell in 1 shot.
      Here is what I have left, all are brand new. All are NJ legal and permantly pinned from the MFG.

1-Magpul Pmag Black 30 body pinned to 15 w/Ranger plate- (new)
      1-Magpul Pmag Black 30 body pinned to 15-(new)
      2-Magpul Stubby Black -pinned to 15 (new)
      3-Arms-n-Ammo gray 20 body pinned to 15 (new)
      1-Arms-n-Ammo Black 20 body pinned to 15 (new)

I would like to sell all of these in one shot as a lot of 8 mags for $90.00
      Comes to $11.25 a mag.
      Prefer face to face, maybe RTSP?

• By tripcarl
      Bought a pair of their 47D mags for my 1911 a few years ago. About 1 year ago, one of the base-pads cracked and broke. they sent me a new one once I contacted them. Fast Forward to 2 weeks ago, the other mag's base-pad cracked and broke off while firing my 1911 at CR. No injury or dropped ammo. I contacted them and they sent me 2 new ones. Other than the base-pads cracking and breaking no other issues. Great to do business with a company that stands behind its products.
    • You're forgetting that we're much lazier now. Those lances were really heavy. If someone can't use a gun, it's hard to imagine them bothering to fight at all.
    • In Toms River the Assessor comes around around every ten years, And its pretty funny that they schedule it when the property values are high. My taxes went up almost a thousand dollars the last time the assessor came around.
    • My township sent out notices that they are dispatching "assessors" to do exterior and interior inspections on all properties.  We have had an assessor in our home probably three times since we've owned this property. What I found interesting is that the word TAX is not mentioned once in the letter, which leads me to believe the inspection is a little more broader than what the letter suggests.  Like they left out the word tax for a very specific reason. Refusal of the interior inspection is allowed (pfft, allowed) and we plan on doing exactly that.  It's the same freaking house it was when we bought it 28 years ago. Just wondering, without getting political in the GD section, how often does your town or borough inspect the interior of your home?
    • I will take the LWRC for $1100 if still avail....sending PM.